O-ring set for SLR-DC (except the 10D)O-rings are the most important components of your underwater camera system. If the O-ring is lubricated, it will be elastic enough to shape itself uniformly around the channel. If it is dry, there will be too much friction to allow it to reshape itself uniformly. It will not safeguard against flooding.Every time you open the camera to change film, examine the O-ring and service if necessary.Always clean and lubricate after every diving day.When in doubt about the sealing capability of an O-ring, always discard and replace.Never use a sharp or pointed object to remove an O-ring! Use the O-ring remover tool.Don't overgrease! Too much grease attracts debris that will disrupt the seal and cause flooding. Silicone grease is not a sealant; it only protects the O-ring from abrasion. A perfectly greased O-ring looks moist and shiny.
- Ikelite O-Ring Kit for Digital SLR Housings (except 5/10D)
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.