* Kodak SP360 4K Action Cam Premier Pack . Are you ready to capture 4K video and take your creative vision to an entirely new level? Meet the Kodak SP360 4K Action Cam! With a 360-degree Spherical Lens and a 235-degree field of view, the Kodak Pixpro SP360 4K Action Cam puts the ability to capture incredibly clear and detailed action video in the palm of your hand. With a 360-degree Spherical Lens and a 235-degree field of view, the Kodak Pixpro SP360 4K Action Cam puts the ability to capture incredibly clear and detailed action video in the palm of your hand. The SP360 records on a 12MP CMOS sensor that captures both 8MP still images and full 4K video footage. The camera supports RF remote control, which is sold separately, and supports Micro SD cards up to 128GB, class 10 or better. The camera can capture both round (2880 pixels) and flat video (3840x2160) at a 16:9 aspect ratio and up to 30fps. 1080p at 60fps is also available, as well as high-speed 120fps video at 720 pixel round or 720p resolution for 16:9 format footage. Exposure is a cinch with artificial intelligence-driven autoexposure. The camera is tough, able to handle rain, cold (freezeproof to 14 degrees F), dust, and drops up to approximately 6 feet. A level gauge, a necessity for spherical videos, can be seen on the built-in 1-inch LCD screen. The Dual Pro Pack also includes a suction cup mount, remote control, a selfie stick, two rechargeable batteries, a carrying
- 235 degree FOV / Ultra Wide Lens
- 360 degree Spherical Lens
- 4K Equivalent VR Video
- Control Wirelessly with iOS / ANDROID Smart Device APP
- PIXPRO Desktop Editing Software Included (For Mac and PC)
- RF Remote Control (sold separately)
- Supports Micro SD Card Up To 128GB
- YouTube Compatible For 360 degree Videos
- Color Class : Yellow
- Resolution : 4K UHD
- Camera Features : Red-Eye Reduction
- Memory Card Type : MicroSD
- Lens Type : Zoom
- LCD Size Range : < 2.0"
- Image Format : JPG
- Optical Zoom Range (x) : < 2.0
- Resolution Standard : HD 1080
- Optical Zoom (x) : 1
- Recording Media Type : Digital Media
- LCD Size (in) : 1
- Video Resolution : High Definition
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.