Kodak PIXPRO SP360 Digital Camcorder - 1" LCD - MOS - Full HD - Yellow - 16:9 - 16.4 Megapixel Image - MP4, H.264 - 4x Digital Zoom - Electronic (IS) - 8 MB Flash Memory - HDMI - USB - PictBridge - microSD, microSDHC - Memory Card - Wearable
See and experience your world in a whole new light. Introducing the KODAK PIXPRO SP360 Action Camera designed not only to capture what you love to do, but much more of it. Immerse yourself and capture 360 ? of pristine 1080p HD video without the need for multiple cameras. Shockproof, freeze proof dust proof and splash resistant, the SP360 is the perfect companion to take life's hard knocks and your adventures in stride.
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- PictBridge Yes
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Screen Size 1"
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Number of Image Sensors 1
- Image Sensor Type MOS
- Product Type Digital Camcorder
- Manufacturer Part Number SP360-YL4
- Manufacturer Eastman Kodak Company
- Product Model SP360
- Product Name SP360 Action Camera with Aqua Pack
- Product Line PIXPRO
- Brand Name Kodak
- Digital Zoom 4x
- Image Stabilization Electronic
- Memory Card Supported microSD
- Memory Card Supported microSDHC
- Package Contents
- SP360 Action Camera with Aqua Pack
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- USB Cable
- AC Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- Service Card
- Glass Lens Cover
- Protective Cover
- Battery Charger
- Carrying Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- WaterProof Housing
- Extended Arms
- Flat / Curved Adhesive Mounts
- Head Strap
- Surfboard Adhesive Mount
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority WEEE
- Wearable Yes
- Mount/Wear Style Helmet Mount
- Mount/Wear Style Adhesive Mount
- Weight (Approximate) 3.63 oz
- Color Yellow
- Height 2"
- Width 1.6"
- Depth 1.5"
- Recording Formats Full HD
- Recording Media Memory Card
- Flash Memory Capacity 8 MB
- Video Formats MP4
- Video Formats H.264
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Resolution : 3264 x 3264
- Image Stabilization Type : Electronic
|Brand||JK IMAGING LTD|
|Manufacturer||JK IMAGING LTD|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.