Jwin electronics corporation is a consumer electronics company founded in 1997 and headquartered in port Washington New York. jWin offers headphones microphones speakers and other audio accessories; audio systems including portable audio player dock; and portable audio products such as compressed audio MP3 and CD combo units personal headsets portable audio player dock and portable stereos and boomboxes. The company also offers home theater accessories which include audio cables; mobile and vehicle electronics including chargers docks and mounts and wireless transmitters; and personal electronics including lithium batteries nickel metal hydride batteries and clock radios. In addition jWIN Electronics offers wireless communications products which include headsets other bluetooth-based devices and earpieces and headsets. Color: Pink. Material: Silicone. Application/usage: tablet PC. Compatibility: apple iPad.
- Product Type Skin
- Manufacturer Part Number ICC801PNK
- Manufacturer iLuv Creative Technology
- Product Name iCC801 iPad Skin
- Brand Name iLuv
- Application/Usage Tablet PC
- Apple iPad
- Material Silicone
- Color Pink
- Color Class : Pink
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.