Easily expand the memory of your iPhone or iPad
With today's overflow of content-created, captured, and consumed-it's easy to run out of space on your iPhone or iPad. Now you don't need to delete your favorite photos and videos to make room for more. The multitasking Lexar JumpDrive C20i flash drive makes it easy to offload, add, or back up files, as well as charge your iOS devices on the go. No battery needed and no network required.
Save space by offloading files from your device. With both Lightning and USB 3.0 connectors, this high-speed, 3-in-1 iOS flash drive makes it easy to move files on the go, so you have extra space to store more of the content you crave.
Play music and videos directly from the drive. JumpDrive C20i not only makes it easy to offload and transfer files, but it also allows you to listen to your favorite songs and watch videos right from the drive.
Easily transfer and share files between your iPhone, iPad, and computer. Use JumpDrive C20i to easily swap your playlists, photos, videos, and files between your iPhone and iPad, or to your computer.
Move files at USB 3.0 speeds. Powered by USB 3.0 performance, JumpDrive C20i provides read speeds up to 95MB/s. And for added versatility, it's backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Convenient cable design. Multitasking goes upscale with the sleek metal finishings of JumpDrive C20i. It also comes with a cable clip to keep it folded for storage. The Lightning connector fits with most iOS cases, and with its ability to offload, back up, and charge your iOS devices, it's a true workhorse for road warriors or anyone on the go.
Automatically and securely sync your photos and video. JumpDrive C20i works with use of a free file management app on the App Store. The app also allows you to back up files when connected. And with capacities from 16GB to 128GB, you can offload lots of content from your devices to create room for even more.
Lexar performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. All Lexar memory card, card reader, and USB flash drive product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. This provides customers with a high level of confidence when using Lexar products to capture, manage, move, and store the memories that matter.
For more than 15 years, Lexar has been trusted as a leading global brand of memory solutions. Our award-winning lineup includes memory cards, USB flash drives, readers, and storage drives. With so many options, it's easy to find the right Lexar solution to fit your needs.
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Host Interface Lightning
- Product Type Flash Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number LJDC20I-64GBBNL
- Manufacturer Lexar, Inc
- Product Model C20i
- Product Name 64GB JumpDrive C20i Flash Drive
- Product Line JumpDrive
- Brand Name Lexar
- Storage Capacity 64 GB
- Windows To Go Certified No
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.