Lexar Professional Workflow Line of Products Transfers images and video from multiple memory cards at once Hubs leverage Thunderbolt 2 or USB 3.0 technologies for high-speed transfer of RAW images, high-res photos, and HD, 3D, and 4K video Readers support today's latest card formats-SDHC/SDXC UHS I and UHS-II, CompactFlash UDMA 7, XQD 2.0, CFast and CFast 2.0 (Thunderbolt or USB 3.0), and microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I and UHS-II Innovative, modular design Use the card readers with a hub or on the go Two-year limited warranty on hub and readers Take control of your workflow The Lexar Professional Workflow line of products includes your choice of two four-bay reader hubs, along with a selection of card readers. Its innovative, modular design lets you create a custom setup, while its high-speed performance lets you offload your work, faster. Pick and choose the right combination for your needs, and take control of your workflow. Transfer and back up images & video from multiple memory cards at once Mix and match any of the Professional Workflow readers with your choice of hub to create your ideal setup. Whether you choose four of the same format or mix and match your card readers, the solution lets you transfer your images in a single click. Customize your workflow with an innovative, modular design. Whether you?re a pro photographer or videographer or an adventure seeker using a sports camcorder or aerial camera, it?s easy to create your custom workflow setup. The Professional Workflow line includes your choice of a USB 3.0 or Thunderbolt 2/USB 3.0 four-bay reader hub and six card readers, supporting SDHC/SDXC UHS-I and UHS-II, CompactFlash UDMA 7, XQD 2.0, CFast and CFast 2.0 (USB 3.0 or Thunderbolt), and microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I and UHS-II formats. And for added versatility, you can remove the readers from the hub for individual use on the go. Offload your work, faster. The readers and hubs leverage USB 3.0 technology for high-speed performance, while the Professional Workflow HR2 hub is also designed to deliver next-generation Thunderbolt 2 speeds. Thunderbolt 2 technology gives photographers and videographers the power to quickly transfer 4K video and other large media files, at up to twice the speed of Thunderbolt and up to 4x the speed of USB 3.0 devices. Also, the hub is fully backwards compatible with Thunderbolt and USB 2.0 (at slower speeds), while using the same cables and connectors. This high-performance option lets you offload your work, faster. Simple setup and use Simply plug the readers of your choice into a hub and start transferring files. It's that easy. Also, the Professional Workflow HR2 hub provides two Thunderbolt 2 ports and one USB 3.0 port, making it easy to daisy-chain with your existing setup. Having two Thunderbolt 2 ports also allows you to place the hub anywhere in your lineup of other Thunderbolt devices to create a unique, customizable setup. The hubs help you eliminate cable clutter and take control of your workflow. Future-proof your workflow setup The modular design of the Professional Workflow line of products makes it adaptable to changing technology. As Lexar introduces new card reader formats for this system, you?ll be able to swap in new products to meet your growing and changing needs. Rigorously tested All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. When memory matters, the choice is Lexar. With a long history in the industry, we know memory. We move quickly with technology to design the solutions you need, and work with device manufacturers to make sure our products are compatible. Then we stand behind them with outstanding warranties and helpful customer service. We're dedicated to performance, reliability, and expert support, so when it comes to storing the memories that matter, trust Lexar.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.