Lexar Professional 32 GB microSDHC - Class 10/UHS-II (U3) - 270 MB/s Read - 245 MB/s Write - 1800x Memory Speed
Professional-level performance for mobile device users
Designed for your sports camcorder, tablet, or smartphone, Lexar Professional 1800x microSDHC/SDXC UHS-II cards let you quickly capture, play back, and transfer high-definition multimedia files, including 4K video, with a read transfer speed up to 270MB/s (1800x). The cards leverage UHS-II technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) for high-speed performance, and include an SD UHS-II adapter for easy transfer between devices and microSD UHS-II USB 3.0 reader for high-speed file transfer.
High-speed performance you can trust.
Whether you're a professional photographer, videographer, or a mobile device power user, Lexar Professional 1800x microSD UHS-II cards provide performance you can trust. They leverage UHS-II technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) and provide a read transfer speed up to 270MB/s (1800x). This gives you the speed you need to capture, transfer, and share adventures on the go.
Easily move and quickly transfer files.
The cards come with an SD UHS-II adapter for easy transfer between devices, and a microSD UHS-II USB 3.0 reader, allowing you to experience high-speed file transfer, right out of the box. This dramatically accelerates workflow from start to finish, getting you back to capturing the action faster.
Capture adventures in HD.
Calling all adventure seekers and adrenaline junkies! Whether you're shooting the action with your sports camcorder or an aerial camera, you can quickly capture, play back, and transfer extended lengths of the highest quality 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video-making it easy to preserve more than 15 hours of your greatest moments and then relive the action.
Do more with your multimedia.
Also great for use with your tablet or smartphone, the cards make it easy to quickly download or save all your favorite media files, including the highest-quality movies, photos, and songs.
Backwards compatible at the highest UHS-I speeds.
For versatility, the cards are also backwards compatible with UHS-I devices, performing up to the maximum thresholds of UHS-I speed capabilities (SDR104). The cards also work with older, non-UHS-I devices, performing at Class 10 speeds.
Save time with dramatically accelerated workflow.
The high-speed performance of Lexar Professional memory cards dramatically accelerate your workflow from start to finish, so you can save time, beat your deadline, and gain competitive advantage.
Recover files with Image Rescue software.
All Professional line memory cards include a free lifetime copy of downloadable Image Rescue software. Image Rescue recovers most photo and select video files, even if they've been erased or the card has been corrupted.
Warranty and support.
All Lexar Professional line memory cards come with a limited lifetime warranty and are backed by expert technical support.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- Product Type microSDHC
- Manufacturer Part Number LSDMI32GCRBNA1800R
- Manufacturer Lexar, Inc
- Product Name 32GB Professional microSDHC Card
- Product Line Professional
- Brand Name Lexar
- Package Contents
- 32GB Professional microSDHC Card
- SD UHS-II Adapter
- microSD UHS-II USB 3.0 Reader
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Wireless LAN No
- Thickness 39.4 mil
- Length 0.6"
- Width 0.4"
- Storage Capacity 32 GB
- Memory Speed 1800x
- Maximum Write Speed 245 MB/s
- Maximum Read Speed 270 MB/s
- Speed Class Rating Class 10/UHS-II (U3)
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.