Lexar High Performance 256 GB microSDXC - Class 10/UHS-I (U1) - 95 MB/s Read - 20 MB/s Write - 633x Memory Speed
Capture your adventures in HD
Designed for your sports camcorder, tablet, or smartphone, Lexar High-Performance 633x microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I cards make it easy to quickly capture play back, and transfer 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as the highest-quality movies, photos, and songs. These high-capacity, Class 10 cards leverage UHS-I technology to deliver high-speed performance up to 95MB/s (633x). They also come with an SD adapter (16GB-128GB) or USB 3.0 reader (200GB-256GB) for easy file transfer.
Capture adventures in HD.
Calling all adventure seekers and adrenaline junkies! Make the most of your adventures in the great outdoors by leveraging the power and performance of these cards. So whether you're shooting the action with your sports camcorder or an aerial camera, you can quickly capture, play back, and transfer a large amount of the highest quality 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video-making it easy to preserve more than 36 hours of your greatest moments and then relive the action.
Do more with your multimedia.
Also great for use with your tablet or smartphone, the cards make it easy to quickly download or save all your favorite media files, including the highest-quality movies, photos, and songs.
Get more from your device.
The cards are speed rated at Class 10, and leverage UHS-I technology to deliver a transfer speed up to 95MB/s (633x), these high-capacity cards give you the speed and space you need to capture, transfer, and share more adventures on the go.
Easily transfer files with included adapter or reader.
For added functionality, the cards also include an SD adapter (16GB-128GB) or USB 3.0 reader (200GB-256GB), making it easy to transfer files between your devices.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
When memory matters, the choice is Lexar.
With a long history in the industry, we know memory. We move quickly with technology to design the solutions you need, and work with device manufacturers to make sure our products are compatible. Then we stand behind them with outstanding warranties and helpful customer service. We're dedicated to performance, reliability, and expert support, so when it comes to storing the memories that matter, trust Lexar.
- Product Type microSDXC
- Manufacturer Part Number LSDMI256BNL633R
- Manufacturer Lexar, Inc
- Product Name 256GB High Performance microSDXC Card
- Product Line High Performance
- Brand Name Lexar
- Package Contents
- 256GB High Performance microSDXC Card
- USB 3.0 Reader
- Thickness 39.4 mil
- Length 0.6"
- Width 0.4"
- Storage Capacity 256 GB
- Memory Speed 633x
- Maximum Write Speed 20 MB/s
- Maximum Read Speed 95 MB/s
- Speed Class Rating Class 10/UHS-I (U1)
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.