Professional-level performance for mobile device usersLexar Professional 1000x microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-II cards let you quickly capture, play back, and transfer multimedia files, including 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with a read transfer speed up to 1000x (150MB/s). The cards leverage UHS-II technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) for high-speed performance, and include a microSD UHS-II USB 3.0 reader for high-speed file transfer. Premium memory solution for sports camcorders, tablets, and smartphonesHigh-speed performance you can trust. Whether you?re a professional photographer, videographer, or a mobile device power user, these high-speed cards provide performance you can trust. They leverage UHS-II technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) and provide a read transfer speed up to 1000x (150MB/s) when used with the included SD UHS-II reader. This gives you the speed and capacity you need to capture, transfer, and share more adventures on the go. Quickly transfer files with included SD UHS-II reader, dramatically accelerating workflow. Using the reader that comes with the Lexar Professional 1000x microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-II cards, you?ll experience high-speed file transfer at UHS-II speeds, right out of the box. This dramatically accelerates workflow from start to finish, getting you back to capturing the action faster. Capture adventures in HDCalling all adventure seekers and adrenaline junkies! You can make the most of your adventures in the great outdoors by leveraging the power and performance of Lexar Professional 1000x microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-II cards. So whether you?re shooting the action with your sports camcorder or an aerial camera, you can quickly capture, play back, and transfer extended lengths of the highest quality 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video?making it easy to preserve more than 15 hours of your greatest moments and then relive the action. Do more with your multimediaAlso great for use with your tablet or smartphone, the cards make it easy to quickly download or save all your favorite media files, including the highest-quality movies, photos, and songs. Backwards compatible at the highest UHS-I speedsFor versatility, the cards are also backwards compatible with UHS-I devices, performing up to the maximum thresholds of UHS-I speed capabilities (SDR104). The cards also work with older, non-UHS-I devices, performing at Class 10 speeds. Recover files with Image Rescue softwareProfessional 1000x microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-II cards include a lifetime copy of Image Rescue software. Image Rescue recovers most photo and select video files, even if they?ve been erased or the card has been corrupted. The software is available for free download with purchase of the card. Warranty and supportAll Lexar Professional line memory cards come with a limited lifetime warranty and are backed by expert technical support. Outstanding compatibilityThe Lexar team works with major camera manufacturers to ensure cards are compatible with their digital cameras?from the simplest to the most complex. Rigorously testedAll Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. When memory matters, the choice is Lexar. With a long history in the industry, we know memory. We move quickly with technology to design the solutions you need, and work with device manufacturers to make sure our products are compatible. Then we stand behind them with outstanding warranties and helpful customer service. We?re dedicated to performance, reliability, and expert support, so when it comes to storing the memories that matter, trust Lexar. Product Features: High-speed performance?leverages UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 1000x (150MB/s) Includes microSD UHS-II reader for high-speed file transfer from card to computer, dramatically accelerating workflow Premium memory solution for sports camcorders, tablets, and smartphones Designed for high-speed capture of high-quality images and extended lengths of 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video Backwards compatible with UHS-I devices, performing up to the maximum thresholds of UHS-I speed capabilities (SDR104) Includes lifetime copy of downloadable Image Rescue software Backed by expert support Limited lifetime warranty on card and one-year limited warranty on reader
|Brand||Micron Technology, Inc|
|Manufacturer||Micron Technology, Inc|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.