Lexar Platinum II 32 GB SDHC - Class 10/UHS-I (U1) - 45 MB/s Read - 20 MB/s Write - 1 Card/2 Pack - 300x Memory Speed
High-speed performance, from start to finish
Shoot fast-action photos and capture HD video with Lexar Platinum II 300x SDHC/SDXC UHS-I cards. These high-speed, high-capacity cards leverage UHS-I technology, which gives you the power to take advantage of the photo- and video-taking abilities of your digital point-and-shoot, DSLR, or camcorder. Cards include a limited lifetime warranty.
Quickly capture, store, and transfer photos and video.Take a multitude of family photos in quick succession, and smooth, full-motion video clips of important activities or events. And with high-capacity options, you can shoot many more videos or photos, and capture them at higher resolutions-all on a single card. When you're back home, you'll be able to transfer your files from card to computer faster. Speed rated at Class 10, the cards leverage UHS-I technology (UHS Speed Class 1) to deliver a transfer speed up to 300x (45MB/s).
Archive HD video. The high-capacity 128GB Platinum II 300x SDXC UHS-I card is designed for capturing up to 48 hours of HD video with your digital video camera or point-and-shoot digital camera. This makes it easy to store a huge amount of HD video and high-resolution photos.
Increase the storage capacity of your laptop.The Platinum II 300x SDXC UHS-I card is a convenient way to expand the memory of your laptop computer. It's also a great way to store and watch a large number of HD movies on the device, as well as transfer content to other devices via the card.
Enjoy ultimate versatility.The cards capture a large amount of video and photos, and allow you to reliably save and store those images, along with music and other multimedia files.
Rigorously tested. All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- Product Type SDHC
- Manufacturer Part Number LSD32GBBNL3002
- Manufacturer Lexar, Inc
- Product Name 32GB Platinum II 300x SDHC UHS-I Card
- Product Line Platinum II
- Brand Name Lexar
- Storage Capacity 32 GB
- Memory Speed 300x
- Maximum Write Speed 20 MB/s
- Maximum Read Speed 45 MB/s
- Speed Class Rating Class 10/UHS-I (U1)
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.