Lexar Professional 512 GB SDXC - Class 10/UHS-I (U3) - 95 MB/s Read - 45 MB/s Write - 633x Memory Speed
High-speed performance you can trust
Whether you're a professional photographer, videographer, or enthusiast, Lexar Professional 633x SDHC/SDXC UHS-I cards provide performance you can trust. These high-speed, Class 10 cards leverage UHS-I technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) for 32GB-512GB capacities) to provide a read transfer speed up to 633x (95MB/s).
Shoot high-quality images and 1080p full-HD and 3D video. Whether you're using a mid-range DSLR, HD camcorder, or 3D camera, you'll be able to leverage the latest photo and video features available for shooting high-quality images and stunning 1080p full-HD and 3D video.
Capture extended lengths of video with high-capacity options. With growing HD, 3D, and 4K video capabilities, you need high-performance cards you can rely on, and high-capacity options to keep you shooting longer without changing cards. The Lexar Professional 633x SDXC UHS-I card makes that easy, providing you with large capacity options up to 512GB.
Save time with dramatically accelerated workflow. The high-speed performance of Lexar Professional 633x SDHC/SDXC UHS-I cards dramatically accelerate your workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography.
Recover files with Image Rescue software. Professional 633x SDHC/SDXC UHS-I cards include the latest version of Image Rescue software. Image Rescue recovers most photo and select video files, even if they've been erased or the card has been corrupted. The software is available for free download with purchase of the card.
Warranty and support. All Lexar Professional line memory cards come with a limited lifetime warranty and are backed by expert technical support.
Rigorously tested. All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
When memory matters, the choice is Lexar. With a long history in the industry, we know memory. We move quickly with technology to design the solutions you need, and work with device manufacturers to make sure our products are compatible. Then we stand behind them with outstanding warranties and helpful customer service. We're dedicated to performance, reliability, and expert support, so when it comes to storing the memories that matter, trust Lexar.
- Product Type SDXC
- Manufacturer Part Number LSD512CBNL633
- Manufacturer Lexar, Inc
- Product Name Professional 512GB SD Extended Capacity (SDXC) Card
- Product Line Professional
- Brand Name Lexar
- Thickness 82.7 mil
- Length 1.3"
- Width 0.9"
- Storage Capacity 512 GB
- Memory Speed 633x
- Maximum Write Speed 45 MB/s
- Maximum Read Speed 95 MB/s
- Speed Class Rating Class 10/UHS-I (U3)
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.