Museo Portfolio Rag Extra Smooth Matte Fine Art Inkjet Paper, 300gsm "A3" Size (11.69" x 16.53"), 25 Sheets
Museo Portfolio Rag, Extra Smooth Fine Art Paper for Photographic Images....Museo Portfolio Rag combines an extra smooth cotton base with Crane's advanced coating to bring you a paper that feels luxurious and provides world-class image quality. Use Museo Portfolio Rag for your museum exhibition and portfolio prints and when you need exceptional tonal range on a surface that will not detract from your photographic images. Crafted for professional use, Crane's 100% cotton base is pH-neutral, acid free, and brightener free, which means your gallery-worthy images will retain their bold colors and tonal subtleness for generations. When you create prints using Museo Portfolio Rag and pigmented inks, you and your audiences will experience extraordinary visual and tactile quality. The paper's substantial weight, distinctive hand, and captivating look affirm you make no compromises in the creative process. When your photographic images make a statement, the way you produce and present them should too. Stand out among your peers with a paper that meets the refined expectations of modern master photographers and printers. Select Museo Portfolio Rag for your best color and black and white photographic work.
- 100% cotton
- Also compatible with dye-based inks
- Brightness: 91
- Extra smooth matte finish
- Flake-free coating
- Internally buffered
- Museo Portfolio Rag is compatible with most photo-realistic inkjet printers
- Museo Portfolio Rag is made to archival standards
- No optical brighteners
- Optimized for pigmented inkjet inks
- pH: 7.9 8.5
- Robust, damage-free packaging
- Thickness: 0.015" (380 ?m)
- Weight: 300 gsm
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.