@@ Museo Silver Rag Fine Art Paper Crafted for your Finest Work... When reaching for the highest level of photographic artistry, Crane's Museo Silver Rag paper enables you to print and preserve your work in an optimal way. Using Museo Silver Rag, fine art and gallery prints from celebrated image makers show extroadinary depth and detail along with the semi-gloss finish of traditional fiber-based photo paper. Two hundred years of American craftmanship, a first-of-its-kind coating, and 100% cotton furnish enable Museo Silver Rag to meet archival standards while creating a new category of digital printing paper. Optimized for pigmented inks, Museo Silver Rag brings out the best in B&W and color images, and delivers high Dmax and superior tonal range. These performance elements--combined with the finish and hand of fine art paper--meet the long-standing desire of the world's top printers and photographers. Crane & Company, the mainstay and innovator in fine paper, now adds a historic component to digital printing with Museo Silver Rag, bringing you as close as possible to fiber-based photo paper. Museo Silver Rag offers unique printing performance that matches the artistry of your most original and distinctive work.
- Applications: fine art photographic printing, black and white photography, gallery exhibitions, color photos, limited edition prints, portraits, sepia prints
- internally buffered
- Museo Silver Rag is designed for use with the photo black ink cartridge.
- Museo Silver Rag is made to archival standards
- no optical brighteners
- robust, damage-free packaging for large sheets
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.