Nikon D7100 24.1 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera with Lens - 18 mm - 55 mm (Lens 1), 55 mm - 300 mm (Lens 2) - Black - 3.2" LCD - 16:9 - 3.1x/5.5x Optical Zoom - Optical (IS) - TTL - 6000 x 4000 Image - 1920 x 1080 Video - HDMI - PictBridge - HD Movie Mode -
Unleash the power of Nikon's DX-format HDSLR system.
Meet the new flagship of Nikon's outstanding DX-format HDSLR line-up: the D7100. Incorporating recent advancements in HDSLR technology, the D7100 brings a thrilling new level of image quality, speed, connectivity and creative capabilities-a specially designed 24.1-megapixel DX-format image sensor, superior low-light performance, ultra-precise autofocus and metering, advanced video recording features, built-in HDR, mobile connectivity and much, much more. Pair it with any of Nikon's superb NIKKOR DX- and FX-format lenses, versatile Speedlights and accessories, and the D7100 will be the centerpiece of your creativity for years to come.
Capture every detail true to life
The D7100 marks an exciting advancement in image quality for high-resolution DX-format cameras. Nikon specially designed its 24.1-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor without using an optical low pass filter (OLPF), resulting in the purest, sharpest images using D7100's DX-format CMOS sensor. Combine that with fantastic ISO performance at both ends of the spectrum-down to ISO 100 and up to ISO 6400-the processing speed and intelligence of EXPEED 3 and the extra lens reach of a 1.3x crop factor, and the D7100 is the ultimate tool for those seeking a lightweight DX-format HD-SLR.
Wireless sharing and control
The D7100 makes it easy to share your great photos immediately, wherever you are. Connect the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter and instantly transfer shots to a compatible smartphone or tablet, then upload them to the web, send by email or text-share them however you like. With Nikon's free Wireless Mobile Utility installed on your smartphone or tablet (available for both Android and iOS), you can also remotely control the D7100. Use your phone or tablet as a Live View monitor to take shots without having the camera in your hands, a huge advantage for everything from self portraits to digiscoping with a Nikon fieldscope.
Creativity on demand
The D7100 will inspire your creativity to new heights. Built-in HDR (High Dynamic Range) combines shots taken simultaneously at different exposures into one beautifully rich, high-contrast image. Picture Control gives you instant access to the color characteristics of your images, and spot White Balance control for Live View shooting makes setting the white balance as easy as pointing to the area in the frame that should be white. You can even apply artistic Image Effects to both stills and videos in real-time.
The D7100 has the comfortable handling and durability of a high-end Nikon camera. A durable magnesium alloy body with moisture and dust resistance protects the camera's internal parts from the elements. A new 3.2-inch ultra-high-resolution 1,229K-dot LCD monitor provides crisp image playback, menu adjustments and Live View shooting, and a new viewfinder with a low-power consumption electro-luminescent (EL) data display provides approx. 100% frame coverage.
- HDMI Yes
- PictBridge Yes
- Screen Size 3.2"
- Image Sensor Size 0.93" x 0.61"
- Touchscreen No
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Effective Camera Resolution 24.1 Megapixel
- Exposure Control
- Programmed A/E
- External Flash Optional
- Flash Metering System TTL
- Product Type Digital SLR Camera with Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 13489
- Manufacturer Nikon Corporation
- Product Model D7100
- Product Name D7100 Digital SLR Camera with Lens
- Brand Name Nikon
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Image Formats RAW
- Image Formats JPEG
- Maximum Image Resolution 6000 x 4000
- Focus Modes Auto
- Focus Modes Manual
- Optical Zoom 3.1x (Lens 1) - 5.5x (Lens 2)
- Focal Length 18 mm to 55 mm (Lens 1) - 55 mm to 300 mm (Lens 2)
- Image Stabilization Optical
- Autofocus Yes
- Memory Card Supported SD
- Memory Card Supported SDXC
- Memory Card Supported SDHC
- Package Contents
- D7100 Digital SLR Camera with Lens
- 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6 Lens
- 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G Lens
- EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-25 Quick Charger
- UC-E6 USB Cable
- AN-DC1 Strap
- DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
- DK-23 Rubber Eyecup
- BF-1B Body Cap
- BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cap
- NikonView NX2 CD ROM
- Faux Leather Trim Camera Bag
- 32 GB SD Memory Card
- WU-1A Wireless Mobile Adapter
- Mount/Wear Style Tripod Mount
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 1.49 lb
- Color Black
- Durability Dust Proof
- Height 4.2"
- Width 5.3"
- Depth 3"
- Maximum Video Resolution 1920 x 1080
- HD Movie Mode Yes
- Viewfinder Type SLR
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Black
- Memory Card Type : SD
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Camera Resolution (Megapixel) : 24.1
- Focus Mode : Auto
- Resolution : 6000 x 4000
- Image Stabilization Type : Optical
- Image Format : Raw
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.