Pentax K-1 Digital SLR Camera Body - Bundle with Camera Case, 32GB SDHC U3 Card, Tripod, Cleaning Ki
The Pentax K-1 takes greatness to the next level. As the first full frame DSLR engineered under the PENTAX brand, the K-1 brings outstanding performance, operability and affordability to photographers. With its large 36.4 megapixel CMOS image sensor, the K-1 incorporates all of the performance of a high-resolution full frame 35mm digital camera as well as all of the unique PENTAX-original features and technologies that photographers have become accustomed to, in a compact, rugged, weather-resistant body. 36.4MP, AA Filterless Full-Frame CMOS sensor Compatible with PentaX Mount lenses New Prime IV image processing engine ISO range 100-204,800 H.264 Full HD Video 33-point AF (25 cross-type) SRII Five-Axis Shake reduction Pixel-Shift Resolution 4.4fps burst rate Selectable anti-aliasing filter effect Pentaprism optical viewfinder 3.2-inch Cross-tilt LCD monitor Wi-Fi, GPS, Astro-Tracer built in Weather-Sealed High-resolution, fine-gradation images supported by approximately 36.4 effective megapixels The K-1 features an AA filterless design that prioritizes image resolution. Coupled with the new PRIME IV imaging engine, capable of 14-bit RAW-format image recording. The K-1's unique full frame sensor and imaging engine design also allows for super-high-sensitivity shooting up to ISO 204800, producing beautiful, high-resolution images.
- 3.2-inch Cross-Tilt LCD display
- 33 Point Auto-Focus System
- 36.4 effective MP, AA Filterless Full Frame CMOS sensor
- 4-point LED Illumination of critical camera functions
- APS-C Crop Mode for maximum lens flexibility and compatibility
- Built-in Electronic Compass
- Built-in GPS and ASTRO TRACER Functions
- Continuous shooting at 4.4fps
- Dual SD card slots
- Fully weather sealed
- HDMI port"
- High Sensitivity 204,800 ISO
- Newly Designed Prime IV Engine
- Pentaprism Optical Viewfinder with 100% FOV
- Pixel Shift Resolution System with motion correction function
- Professional H.264 Full HD video
- SAFOX 12 Autofocus Module
- Selectable Anti-Aliasing Filter Effect
- SRII five-axis Shake Reduction System
- Wi-Fi Camera Control and Image Transfer
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.