Pentax K-3 II Camera 24.35 effective megapixel AA Filter-less CMOS sensor Pixel Shift Resolution System 8.3 frames per second of continuous shooting Built-in GPS with ASTROTRACER, Compass and Log functions Building on Performance Building upon the legacy of the award-winning K-3, the PENTAX K-3 II offers outstanding image quality and operability to meet a photographer's greatest demands. It features an impressive 24.35 effective megapixel AA Filter-less APS-C CMOS sensor, along with a high-performance 27-point AF system and 8.3 frames per second of continuous shooting. The addition of the Pixel Shift Resolution System delivers more truthful color reproduction and finer details while significantly lowering the level of high-sensitivity noise. With the updated PENTAX Real-time Scene Analysis System, supported by the 86K-pixel RGB light-metering sensor, the K-3 II has the most responsive subject tracking of all PENTAX DSLRs. Thanks to its high-precision gyro-sensor, the K-3 II assures more effective camera-shake compensation up to 4.5EV steps. The K-3 II's built-in GPS and Electronic Compass extends the range of your photo shooting expedition, while the built-in ASTROTRACER function simplifies astrophotography by eliminating the need of an extra accessory to capture celestial objects such as stars, nebulas and planets. With a weather-resistant and dust proof magnesium alloy body, this exceptional field camera allows you to get closer to the action in the most extreme conditions. 24 Effective Megapixels in an APS-C Sized CMOS Sensor Designed for the demanding photographer, the K-3II features a 24.35 effective megapixel AA Filter-less APS-C sized CMOS sensor for outstanding image quality. The Prime III image-processing engine assures high quality image output up to ISO 51200. Fast, Continuous Shooting at 8.3FPS Never miss the perfect shot with an incredibly fast frame rate of 8.3FPS, for extreme action capture and demanding high performance shooting. SAFOX 11 27-Point AF System The SAFOX 11 autofocus module maximizes 27 AF sensors and a vast light sensitivity range of ?3EV to +18EV. This focus module includes 25 cross sensors and three AF sensors designed to detect the light flux of an F2.8 lens, making it easy to obtain pinpoint focus on the subject when using a large-aperture lens. The Expanded AF area allows for accurate focusing, even on moving subjects. Built-in GPS Functionality and Electronic Compass The built-in GPS module extends the range of your photo shooting expedition. Use the Electronic compass to help find your way while GPS Log lets you keep track of where the trails have taken you. With the addition of ASTROTRACER, eliminate the need of an extra accessory with this functionality built directly into the camera to capture celestial objects such as stars, nebulas and planets. Pixel Shift Resolution System The Pixel Shift Resolution System captures 4 images of the same scene by shifting the image sensor by a single pixel for each image, and then synthesizes them into a single composite image. The result is exceptional detail and true-to-life color accurate images as this innovative system obtains full RGB information from every pixel. The composite process also effectively reduces image noise in high ISO settings. Improved AF Tracking Performance The K-3 II assures the most responsive subject tracking in all PENTAX DSLRs thanks to the combination of a state-of-the-art AF algorithm and the advanced PENTAX Real-Time Scene Analysis System. Enjoy improved AF tracking performance in AF Continuous mode, while providing an extra-wide measurable luminance range (?3EV to +18EV). Pentaprism Viewfinder for 100% Field of View What you see is what you get with the K-3 II. Experience magnification at approximately 0.95x. Fully Weather Sealed With 92 seals, the K-3 II boasts a fully weather and cold proof design to resist water, fog, snow, sand and dust, for top performance in extreme field conditions. Improved In-body Shake Reduction (SR) The K-3II's in-body shake reduction (SR) mechanism effectively compensates for camera shake up to 4.5EV steps regardless of the lens type mounted. Diffraction Correction Diffraction Correction helps to suppress aberrations that degrade the definition of the image, which often occurs when shooting with a larger F-stop. Professional H.264 Video Enhance your video recording experience with full HD movie capture in the H.264 format (1920x1080 pixels; 60i/30p). Interval movie mode captures a series of 4K-resolution movie clips at a fixed interval. FLUCARD For PENTAX Connectivity Wirelessly connect with your smartphone using the FLUCARD for PENTAX. Enjoy wireless image browsing, live viewing and operate functions such as shutter release, tough operation for AF point and exposure settings. Panning Detection When the SR unit detects the panning motion of the camera, it controls the SR mechanism movement to help produce the best image possible under the given conditions. Faster Focusing at AF.S When used with our new PENTAX lenses*, the AF.S focusing speed on K-3II is even faster since the lens activation method is optimized to eliminate redundant movement at the last moment's fine adjustment step. *New lenses: HD PENTAX-DA 18-50mm WR RE/ HD PENTAX-D FA 150-450mm/HD PENTAX-D FA 70-200mm Large, Easy-to-View 3.2-inch LCD Monitor The 3.2-inch high-resolution LCD monitor with approximately 1,037,000 dots (in a 3:2 aspect ratio) features a protective tempered-glass front panel for added durability. The unique air-gapless construction effectively reduces the reflection and dispersion of the light to improve visibility during outdoor shooting. Specifications TYPE Type: Digital SLR SENSOR Type: CMOS w primary color filter and integrated Shake and Dust Reduction sensor system Size: 23.5 x 15.7mm Color Depth: 8 bits/channel JPG, 14 bits/channel RAW Effective Pixels:24.35 MP Total Pixels:24.71 MP Recorded Resolutions Photo: Jpeg ? L (24M:6016x4000), M (14M: 4608x3072), S (6M: 3072x2048), XS (2M: 1920x1280), RAW ? L (24M:6016x4000) Movie (resolution/FPS): Full HD (1920x1080, 60i/50i/30p/25p/24p); HD (1280x720, 60p/50p/30p/25p/24p) Quality levels: * * * Best, * * Better, * Good, RAW (14-bit) Dust Removal: DR II (ultrasonic vibration to low pass filter) with Dust Alert function LENS Type/Construction: PENTAX KAF2 bayonet stainless steel mount Usable Lenses: PENTAX KAF3, KAF2, KAF and KA (K mount, 35mm screwmount, 645/67 med format lenses usable with adapter and/or restrictions) SDM Function: Yes Power Zoom Function: Yes (Power Zoom Only) FOCUS SYSTEM Type: SAFOX 11 TTL phase-matching - 27 point (25 cross type focus points in the center) Focus Modes: AF Single (w focus lock, focus/shutter priority selectable), AF Continuous (w focus/FPS priority selectable), Manual Focus Point Adjustment: Spot, Select, Expanded Area (S, M, L), Zone select, Auto (27 AF points) VIEWFINDER Type: Pentaprism Coverage (field of view): 100% Magnification: 0.95X (w 50mm F1.4 at infinity) Standard Focusing Screen: Natural-Bright-Matte III (interchangeable) Diopter Adjustment: -2.5m to 1.5m Depth of Field Preview: Optical (diaphragm stop-down), Digital LCD MONITOR Type: 3.2 TFT color LCD with brightness/color adjustment and AR coating and air-gapless glass Resolution:1037K dots Wide Angle Viewable: Yes EXTERNAL FLASH Type: Hotshoe (P-TTL), high speed sync and wireless w PENTAX dedicated flash, X-Sync Socket Synchronization Speed: 1/180 sec ST...
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.