Building upon the legacy of the award-winning K-3, the Pentax K-3 II offers outstanding image quality and operability to meet a photographer's greatest demands. It features an impressive 24.35 effective megapixel AA Filter-less APS-C CMOS sensor, along with a high-performance 27-point AF system and 8.3 frames per second of continuous shooting.The addition of the newly developed Pixel Shift Resolution System delivers more truthful color reproduction and finer details while significantly lowering the level of high-sensitivity noise. With the updated Pentax Real-time Scene Analysis System, supported by the 86K-pixel RGB light-metering sensor, the K-3 II has the most responsive subject tracking of all Pentax DSLRs. Thanks to its new high-precision gyro-sensor, the K-3 II assures more effective camera-shake compensation up to 4.5EV steps.The K-3 II's newly integrated, built-in GPS and Electronic Compass extends the range of your photo shooting expedition, while the built-in Astrotracer function simplifies astrophotography by eliminating the need of an extra accessory to capture celestial objects such as stars, nebulas and planets. With a weather-resistant and dust proof magnesium alloy body, this exceptional field camera allows you to get closer to the action in the most extreme conditions.24 effective megapixels in an APS-C sized CMOS sensor Designed for the demanding photographer, the K-3II features a 24.35 effective megapixel AA Filter-less A
- 27-points Auto-focusing
- 8.3 fps continuous shooting
- 86K RGB sensor
- AA filter simulator
- AF.C algorithm is renewed to improve tracking accuracy on the moving object in depth (near - far) direction
- Built-in GPS with AstroTracer function
- Diffraction Correction
- Electronic Compass
- Improved AF-Continuous Tracking
- Optical AA filter-less 24.35M CMOS image sensor and high performance image processing engine "PRIME III"
- Pixel Shift Resolution Technology: Composite an image from 4 shots taken by shifting the image sensor by exactly a pixel in 4 directions
- Shake Reduction (SR)"