The O-GPS1 mounts on the hotshoe of a compatible camera and records the latitude, longitude, altitude, universal time coordinated (UTC) and direction of the shooting location onto captured images. Using mapping software such as Google Earth, the user can easily recall shooting locations and directions on a map. This function is very helpful later in sorting and filing the recorded images. Note: When the O-GPS1 is used in locations where it cannot receive signals from GPS satellites, location data may be in error or missing.
- Maximum Battery Run Time 12 Hour
- Product Type Add-on GPS Receiver
- Manufacturer Part Number 39012
- Manufacturer Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd.
- Product Model O-GPS1
- Product Name O-GPS1 Add-on-GPS Receiver
- Brand Name Pentax
- Weight (Approximate) 1.80 oz
- Form Factor Mountable
- Height 1.3"
- Width 1.9"
- Depth 2.3"
- Built-in Devices Compass
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.