RICOH GR II, a premium compact camera with Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC) functionality. The GR II is the smallest premium compact with DSLR image quality, making it ideal for advanced photographers who want the quality of an SLR camera but the portability of a smart phone. To manage the new built-in Wi-Fi and NFC functions, Ricoh created the GR Remote, a web-based application which allows users to control camera settings virtually via any browser, as well as view and share images wirelessly. Image Sync, available on PENTAX DSLR models, is also supported on the new GR II. It enables GR users to easily browse and transfer images to accompanying mobile devices. The Ricoh GR II offers the key features desired by photo enthusiasts: high resolution, a wide angle lens, quick shoot time and portability. With its new Wi-Fi and NFC capabilities, photographers can now easily share their exceptional street and travel shots more easily, benefiting from the best of both worlds.
- 16 Megapixel APS-C size CMOS Image Sensor: Its 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS image sensor offers low-noise characteristics, super-high resolution with no compromise in image quality or color accuracy
- Capture Standard JPG or DNG RAW: Capture both JPG and open-standard DNG RAW images. The GR II offers a variety ofcomputer-free image processing functions, including in-body RAW-data developmentto output JPEG format files.
- Designated AF (auto focus) & Aperture Preview buttons: Enjoy DSLR-like handling and functionality with an AF button, accessible with the thumb on the back panel. When the AF lever is set to the Continuous AF (C-AF) mode, capture a series of image
- Full 1080p h.264 HD video recording: Capture full HD video in widescreen 1080p resolution (1920x1080) with efficient,high quality h.264 compression at 30 frames per second. The AutoFocus system remains active with movement as the camera continuously
- GR ENGINE V & Anti-Aliasing filter-less Design: The advanced GR ENGINE V imaging engine offers high-sensitivity shooting with minimal noise and the GR II's anti-aliasing filter-less design produces supremely high resolution, color-rich images.
- High Speed Autofocus System with Continuous shooting: The high speed autofocus system captures crisp subjects in a mere 0.2 seconds, and start-up time is only one second. The GR II's AF Continuous Shooting function captures a series of photos at a ma
- Pocket-sized compact with portable design: Despite its large image sensor, the GR II has a compact and portable design. Itscasing is made of a lightweight magnesium alloy, while its exterior design retains the style typical of the GR series. Designed
- The first GR-series model to feature Wi-Fi and NFC functions: The GR II comes equipped with Wi-Fi functions for wireless connection with mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. It is also compatible with NFC (Near Field Communication
- Wireless Flash Function: Get creative with your lighting. The Ricoh GR II supports wireless flash communication which allows the onboard flash to trigger the PENTAX AF360FGZII & AF540FGZII external flashes as a slave."
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.