Capture and share life's epic moments in immersive 360 degree photos & videos with the Ricoh Theta SC. Experience high image quality with high-precision stitching technology that delivers an astonishing 360 degree experience. The slim, lightweight design makes this an ideal 360 degree camera for portability and is easy to handhold without the use of additional accessories, while the dual fish-eye lenses capture all of your surroundings with a simple push of a button. The 1/2.3-inch image sensor gives you approximately 14 megapixel output. The bright F2.0 lens provides exceptional low light shooting capabilities, and the ability to shoot in Manual Mode by setting shutter speeds up to 60 seconds. A number of optional shooting modes are available, including: DR Compensation, Multi-shot noise reduction, and HDR composition. Capture up to 5 minutes of Full HD 360 degree video, which can then be transferred and viewed directly on to your mobile device or uploaded directly to social media sites such as Facebook to share with friends and family. The new and improved intuitive user interface makes capturing, viewing and sharing fully spherical imagery a snap. Create and share little planet images effortlessly with the dedicated Theta+ App or edit, add filters and background music to your 360 degree videos with the Theta+V App. The Ricoh Theta SC is compatible with iOS & Android devices, and comes in a range of stylish colors. Capture high-resolution, fully spherical imagesThe Ricoh Theta SC delivers high-resolution, fully spherical images with an approximately 14.0 effective megapixel output, thanks to the combination of the bright, large-aperture F2.0 twin-lens folded optics and a large image sensor. Together they capture beautiful 360-degree images with minimal noise, even when shooting night scenes. Capture high-resolution, fully spherical videosCapture up to five minutes of high-resolution, fully spherical video at Full HD quality (1920 x 1080 recorded pixels, 30 frames per second). Effortlessly create flawless videos on a smartphone or tablet computer, without the need of a personal computer. Easily change the image size, shape and composition of videos with simple fingertip operation. Use the dedicated THETA+ Video image-editing application,* to easily edit captured videos. * THETA+ Video application operates on iOS8.0. or later, or Android 4.4 or later. Proper operation is not guaranteed with all mobile devices. New & improved user interface makes sharing a breezeThe completely redesigned user interface for smartphones and tablets provides intuitive operation, allowing users to easily make adjustments, change settings, upload images and much more. Upload captured spherical images to the theta360.com dedicated website, then share them on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr. It is also possible to submit captured videos to 360-degree channels such as Google Maps, Google+ and YouTube. 360-degree live-view displayWhen synchronized with a smartphone or tablet, the Live-view display (still images only) on the device's monitor allows you to check the outcome of various setting changes on the screen during shooting. The camera provides a choice of two display modes: Full Screen and Panorama. Stylish, easy-to-operate body designThe Ricoh Theta SC is equipped with an LED indicator on its front panel for at-a-glance confirmation of the current mode, and a still-image/video switching button on the side panel. Users can operate the camera smoothly, even when it is disconnected from a smartphone or tablet. The built-in memory can store up to 8GB. Dedicated applicationThe Theta Apps allow for easy shooting and sharing of your spherical images and videos. From the Apps, you can capture still images and videos, employ full command and control over various shooting modes, and share your spherical images and videos directly to social media. Use the THETA+ App to edit 360 degree images and export images for printing. Use Theta+ Video App to trim, add filters and background music to 360 degree videos. Product Specifications: Sensor Image Sensor Size: 1/2.3 (x2) Image Sensor Effective Pixels:Approx. 14 megapixels Lens Lens Construction: 7 Elements in 6 Groups Aperture: F2.0 Focusing Object Distance: Approx. 10cm to infinity (from front of lens) Exposure Exposure control mode: Program AE, ISO Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual Exposure Exposure Compensation: Still image: Manual compensation (-2.0 - +2.0EV, 1/3EV step) Sensitivity Still image: ISO 100 to 1600 Video: ISO 100 to 1600 Recording Medium Internal memory: Approx. 8GB External Interface Type: Micro USB: USB2.0 Power Supply Power source: Lithium-ion battery (built in) - (Charge the battery by connecting it to a PC using the supplied USB cable). Battery Life: Approx 260 photos**** The number of photos that can be taken is a guide based on RICOH's measurement method (wireless on, one photo taken every 30 seconds and transferred to smartphone). The actual number differs according to usage conditions. Number of images that can be recorded, time***: Still image: Approx. 1,600 images (L), approx. 9,000 images (M), Video recording time: Max. 5 minutes or Upper limit 4GB of the file size (Automatic shut down if the internal temperature increases.), Video total recording time: Approx. 65 minutes (L), approx. 175 minutes (M)*** The number of photos and time are guides only. The actual number differs according to the photography conditions.
- Bright F2.0 lens, Intuitive operation
- Compatibility with both iOS and Android
- High resolution, fully spherical 360 Degree images & video
- New & improved User Interface makes sharing a breeze
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.