Pentax WG-30w 16 Megapixel Compact Camera - Flame Orange - 2.7" LCD - 16:9 - 5x Optical Zoom - 7.2x - Digital (IS) - TTL - 4608 x 3456 Image - 1920 x 1080 Video - HDMI - HD Movie Mode - Wireless LAN
Building on the heritage of the amazing adventure proof cameras in the WG series, the WG-30W comes equipped with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and advanced smartphone support functions so one can easily browse through and download their adventures to share with family and friends. Designed to capture outdoor activities effortlessly, the WG-30W has a durable construction and a variety of outstanding features that make it ideal for those with an active lifestyle. The WG-30W is outfitted with a new state-of-the-art, back illuminated CMOS sensor and 16 effective megapixels. This rugged camera assures brilliant images with low noise, even in dimly lit situations. In keeping with the tradition of the WG line, this new addition is lightweight and compact yet tough enough to perform under a variety of outdoor conditions. The solid, airtight body is not only waterproof to an impressive depth of approximately 40 feet, but also shockproof from a height of 5 feet, crushproof against weights up to 220 pounds, and coldproof to temperatures as frigid as -10 degrees C. This new model includes the WG original Digital Microscope mode allowing the user to capture even the slightest detail, like a pebble in a mountain stream, while six Macro lights positioned around the lens allow the subject to be more illuminated. Thanks to its Full HD movie recording, the user is able to capture high-quality, extended movie clips at a frame rate of 30 frames per second while its enhanced under
- 16 megapixel backlit CMOS sensor offers plenty of image detail.
- Capture perfect portraits with fast Face Detection technology, Smile Capture, and Blink Detection.
- Capture video in widescreen 1080p HD at 30 frames per second.
- Coldproof to sub-freezing temps of minus 10 degrees C (14?F).
- Crushproof construction withstands weights up to 220 LBF (pound-force).
- Dustproof design protects the camera from dry, dusty environments.
- Enhanced Digital Microscope mode uses 6 macro LEDs for perfect focus and smooth, even lighting. Instant Illmination Enhance feature.
- Large 2.7 inch LCD features 230,000 dots and wide angle viewingwith anti-reflective coating.
- Pixel Track and Digital Shake Reduction ensure sharp, blur-free images.
- RICOH's WG-30W is adventure proof and suitable for almost any environment.
- Shockproof, ruggedized design protects from drops up to 5 feet.
- Take pictures remotely using an optional PENTAX infrared remote control."
- Waterproof to 39 feet - perfect for use when submerged.
- Wi-Fi connection to support remote operation using smartphones.
- Wide angle 5X internal optical zoom lens (28-140mm equivalent) provides versatile capture of subjects near or far.
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Resolution : 4608 x 3456
- Memory Card Type : SD
- Digital Zoom (x) : 7.2
- Camera Resolution (Megapixel) : 16
- Focus Mode : Auto
|Brand||PENTAX - RICOH IMAGING|
|Manufacturer||PENTAX - RICOH IMAGING|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.