A major problem facing the digital camera market is the difficulty in sending pictures over the Internet. While there are some limited solutions, none is able to compete with e-FotoXpress. @@ e-FotoXpress is an easy-to-use software utility that will compress images with the highest possible compression. It allows many more pictures to be sent in one e-mail without the loss of quality. @@ The product is designed to compress any high-resolution JPEG images from many different digital cameras and camcorders. It can also compress any high- resolution JPEG images from scanners. @@ While it works with many e-mail utilities, such as Microsoft Outlook, Yahoo and Hotmail, this user friendly product allows you to browse your directory for the desired images, generate thumbnails and send thumbnails of JPEG2000 compressed images to any recipient. By double clicking on the thumbnail, a full size image will open by the free AMC-JPEG Viewer. (Download the Free Viewer at www.amux.com). The Viewer options include rotation, zoom in, zoom out and print images. The print option works on any printer. By right clicking on the thumbnails, you can see the image properties (name, format, size and location), change the name, add individual personalized notes and set the desired compressed size of the JPEG 2000 image. e-FotoXpress can support compression size options of 80K, 60K, 40K, 20K and 10K Bytes in JPEG, BMP, TIFF and JPG2 file format. AMC's technology is based on wavelet compression algorithms. Wavelet compression works by scanning the entire image for the best wavelet basis function that represents that particular image. To reduce the overhead, JPEG2000 standard picks a universal mother wave ahead of time. JPEG2000 standard specifies a 9/7 wavelet for ordinary "lossy" compression and a 5/3 wavelet for lossless compression.
- Capture your high-res photo from a Digital Camera and transfer them to eFotoXpress for easy compression
- Convert photos from JPEG, TIFF or bitmap into the new JPEG2000 standard, for better-quality compression
- Create a talking slide show
- Mail images easily, using Outlook, AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail & other popular email tools
- Print high-quality photos in standard 4x6, 5x7 or 8x10 size
- Recipients download free viewer from efotoxpress.com for easy viewing of great photos
- Record a voice message onto the photo, plays back when the photo is viewed
- Reduce 800MB worth of images down to 80KB!
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.