Get your JBL LSR305 Powered Studio Monitor working right out the box, this exceptionally priced eStudioStar expert bundle comes with:*JBL LSR305 Powered Studio Monitor - 2pcs*Auralex MoPad Monitor Isolation Pads*Hosa CMP-159 Stereo Breakout 10ft.JBL LSR305 Powered Studio MonitorThe JBL LSR305 5" Two-Way Powered Studio Monitor is a bi-amplified reference monitor with a magnetically-shielded 5" low frequency transducer and 1" soft-dome high frequency transducer. The monitor features JBL's Image Control Waveguide technology for accurate audio reproduction. It also features JBL's Slip Stream port design for improved bass response. The LSR305 is equipped with an LF trim switch and an HF trim switch, as well as dual 41W Class D amplifiers for both drivers. To ensure flexible connectivity, JBL included a balanced XLR input and a balanced 1/4" TRS input, both of which feature dented level control. Other features include JBL's LSR (Linear Spatial Reference) speaker design for accurate audio reproduction and a selectable input sensitivity switch that ensures compatibility with a range of signal sources.Auralex MoPad Monitor Isolation PadsYour loudspeakers are the most critical components you use to verify the quality of your work. No matter how good your mixer, mics, preamps, cables, and other pieces of gear that you've invested in, you're not truly hearing what your recordings sound like until you isolate your monitors from their environment.This is where the Auralex MoPADs come in. MoPAD Monitor Isolation Pads provide sonic isolation between your monitors and whatever your monitors are resting on, INSTANTLY improving the accuracy of your entire monitoring system.MoPADs are affordable, easy to implement and really effective at decoupling your monitors from your room and all its contents. You've gotta get some! Until you do, you'll never know what your recordings really sound like.Each pack of MoPADs contains 4 pieces for "floating" one pair of monitors.Hosa CMP-159 Stereo Breakout 10ft.This Hosa Stereo Mini Male to 2 Mono 1/4" Male Y-Cable is a "Send Return" cable (also known as an Insert Cable), conventionally wired: TIP = Send, RING = Return. It can also be used as a "Y" to split stereo signal into Left and Right. In this case, Right = RING and Left = TIP.
- 1" Soft Dome High Frequency Transducer
- 5" Low Frequency Transducer
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS Inputs
- Bi-Amplified Studio Monitor
- Dented Level Controls
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.