Loose yourself in your musicd-JAYS combine Swedish design and patented in-ear technology for a perfectly balanced sound, with detailed highs, natural mids and extended bass; and all this without compromising functionality, look and feel. So don?t get stuck with the decidedly average earphones bundled with your player ? make sure you get the right sound, right now!Rock stars have been using JAYS for yearsNow it?s your turn to be let into the secret and experience music the way they do. JAYS technology truly releases the power of your media player and lets you discover aspects of your favorite music you never knew existed.Ultimate Fit and Clean as a WhistleSmart and flexible earphone design is not just about enhancing the quality of the sound. A selection of sleeves available in four different sizes means JAYS earphones fit snugly into any size of ear canal. And with the sleeves being fully washable you?re able to keen them clean at all times.Award winningEver since their launch, d-JAYS have been getting rave reviews worldwide for their sound quality and their stylish, ergonomical design.Flexible Cord and Input Connectord-JAYS speaker cables lengths can be adjusted by using different input connectors. d-JAYS come with a standard 0.6m (24 inch) cable and a 0.9m (35 inch) extension cable, both with a straight 3.5mm (0.18 inch) stereo connector. In addition to this there is also an optional cable available with an L-shaped 3.5mm (0.18 inch) stereo connector which can be purchased as an additional accessory.d-JAYS BlackSound IsolationJAYS Sound Isolating System efficiently block out ambient noise and leave a silent stage ready for overlaying with your musical enjoyment at manageable volumes.Micro ArmatureJAYS? technology is based on Henry Egerton?s original balanced armature patent dating back to 1918, now redesigned and improved to bring it up to a standard suitable for consumer earphones. The coil and armature act as an electromagnet and an alternating current in the coil causes the polarity of the armature to switch back and forth.d-JAYS Armature The free end of the armature makes minute up and down movements as it is attracted alternately to the top and bottom magnets. The diaphragm is pulled along by the drive rod and pumps air in and out of the speaker where the mechanical motion is converted into sound. This construction allows a precise modification of the armature, yet enables the mechanical parts to remain extremely small. Science-generated sound at its best.Wide range of accessoriesWith d-JAYS we?re including a wide range of accessories that make everyday life that little bit more enjoyable. The stereo splitter is perfect when you want to connect with a friend and share your musical experience. Whereas the in-flight adapter allows you to use your d-JAYS in the air whilst the protective pouch will keep your precious earphones safe and scratch free.Add to the above the wide range of JAYS silicone sleeves and an extra pair of foam ear cushions and you can make 100% sure your earphones fit properly. Replaceable Sound Tube Filters will help your earphones last and last; if you experience any loss of performance or any dirt encroaches; just change the filter for a new one!
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.