JTL compact fluorescent lighting provides the necessary supplemental light source to help ensure the most accurate results. Using JTL compact fluorescent lights make studio photography and video simple, and easy. JTL compact fluorescent lamps (CFL) are ideal for indoor studios such as, digital portrait, commercial photography/ video, or TV interviews. CFLs are not designed for outdoor use.The color-rendering index (CRI) is a quantitative measure of the ability of a light source to reproduce the colors of various objects faithfully in comparison with natural light source. Light sources with a high CRI are desirable in color-critical applications such as photography and cinematography. The CRI measurement of JTL CFLs is no less than 90 that, which is the required measurement for photography and cinematography usage.
- Compact and Easy set up: Fit into existing E-27 light fixtures formerly used for incandescent lamps
- Day Light balanced color temperature: 5500K
- Energy efficiency: CFLs use 20 to 33 percent of the power of equivalent incandescent lamps
- Less cost: extended lifetime with lower energy used
- Long life: The average rated life is between 8 and 15 times that of incandescent
- Luminous efficacy: The luminous efficacy of CFL sources is typically 50 to 70 lumens per input watt of electric power, versus 8 to 17 lm/W for incandescent lamps
- Reduced Heat: As incandescent lamps are replaced by CFLs, the heat produced due to lighting will be reduced