Be first On-air and first On-line with JVC's new GY-HM890U. This advanced 3-CMOS camera delivers pristine HD images to solid state memory while streaming via Wi-Fi or a plug-in LTE modem. It features 4 channels of audio, dual memory card recording at up to 50 Mbps, an external HD-SDI pool feed input, and a full complement of fiber and multicore studio options. It's the most feature-rich HD camera JVC has ever offered. The JVC GY-HM890 utilizes a very nicely-weighted shoulder-mount form factor for use as an HD studio camera or multi-camera field production camera. It has a multi-pin connection that accommodates JVC fibre or multi-core camera modules and is compatible with a full range of studio components, including customised studio sled, zoom and focus controls, CCUs and 8.4-inch LCD viewfinder, as well as box-style lenses from Canon and Fujinon. The GY-HM890 also includes an HD/SD-SDI pool feed input that can record and stream video and audio from another camera or SDI source during press conferences or other pool feed environments. The cameras also support LANC remote controllers as well as JVC's proprietary wired remote control system. The camcorder features three, 1/3-inch 2.07 effective megapixel CMOS sensors, capturing full 1920x1080 images. The imagers provide 12-bit processing, F12 sensitivity (50Hz) and excellent signal-to-noise ratio to produce superior colour reproduction. Continuing JVC's commitment to native file workflows, th
- 0.45-inch LCOS Viewfinder
- 1/3-inch 12-bit CMOS sensors (1920 x 1080 x 3)
- 12 assignable user buttons
- 4 Position ND Filter (Clear, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64)
- 4-Channel Audio System
- Advanced content-aware error correction (up to 30% packet loss)
- Advanced Streaming and Cloud Services
- Camera processor optimizes stream bandwidth
- Compact shoulder design with interchangeable lens options
- Compatible with ProHD Broadcaster powered by Zixi"
- Delivers reliable HD streams without a backpack or microwave link
- Dual SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Recording (HD+HD, HD+SD, HD+web, etc.)
- F11 Sensitivity
- Focus Assist Function
- Full complement of Fiber or Multicore studio accessories
- Genlock Input and TC Input/Output
- HD/SD-SDI external input for recording and streaming (pool feed)
- High-Resolution 4.3-inch LCD Monitor
- Histogram Display and Expanded Focus Functions
- Metadata Editing via Network
- Multiple File Formats for Native Workflows - XDCAM EX (.mp4) Final Cut (.mov) AS-10 (.mxf) AVCHD (.mts) H.264 (.mov)
- Secure FTP File Transfer from Shooting Location
- Single modem (unbonded) plugs directly into camera
- Streamconfidence provides stream and LTE status in VF
- Tablet or Smartphone Camera Control and monitoring
- Variable Frame Rate Recording (Over Cranking, Under Cranking)
- Virtually lossless H.264 50Mbps recording
- Wired Remote Control Operation
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.