Kit includes: 1) JVC GY-LS300CHU Ultra 4K HD 4KCAM Super 35 Pro Camcorder & Mic Top Handle Audio Unit 2) Rokinon 35mm T/1.5 DS Cine Lens (for Video DSLR Olympus/Panasonic Micro 4/3) Compact, convenient, and ultra high definition! The JVC GY-LS300 4KCAM Camcorder is equipped with a 4K Super 35 CMOS sensor and accommodates a wide range of cinema and photographic lenses and adapters for dazzling cinematic effects. Create hours of pristine recordings on SDHC/SDXC media in a variety of image formats including 4K Ultra HD, Full HD with 4:2:2 sampling, SD and web-friendly proxy formats. Its dual codec design allows you to make 2 copies of your program simultaneously. You can even stream live HD over the internet to content delivery networks such as USTREAM while recording full HD. The included shotgun microphone delivers clear, crisp, professional quality audio with incredible ease of use. Also included is a top handle audio unit that features two 3-pin XLR inputs that allow you to attach balanced microphones or wireless audio inputs. Accepts micro 4/3 format lenses (not included). The Rokinon 35mm T/1.5 Cine DS Manual Focus Full Frame Wide Angle Lens has been developed primarily for professional cine / movie making purposes. It features a durable metal barrel with follow-focus gearing and a decoupled aperture, which allow the user to smoothly and quietly change focus and aperture / depth of field while filming. With a minimum focusing distance of 12 inches (30cm), objects are captured close-up with incredible detail. The lens has an 8-bladed aperture and its optical construction is comprised of 12 elements divided into 10 optical groups with one high refractive index element and one aspherical element to reduce chromatic aberration and distortion. Ultra multi-coated glass allows for a high level of light transmission and minimizes flare and ghosting.
- JVC GY-LS300CHU Ultra 4K HD 4KCAM Super 35 Pro Camcorder & Mic Top Handle Audio Unit
- Rokinon 35mm T1.5 Cine DS Lens
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.