The new PORTRA 400 is the world's finest grain high-speed color negative film. At true ISO 400 speed, this film delivers spectacular skin tones plus exceptional color saturation over a wide range of lighting conditions. For years, professional photographers have preferred KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA Films because of their consistently smooth, natural reproduction of the full range of skin tones. In that same tradition, the new PORTRA 400 Film is the ideal choice for portrait and fashion photography, as well as for nature, traveland outdoor photography, where the action is fast or the lighting can't be controlled.
- Antenna Dye Sensitization in Cyan and Magenta emulsion layers
- Beautiful, natural skin tones and superb color reproduction
- Distinct edges, fine detail
- Extrordinary enlargement capability from a 35mm negative
- Ideal for scanning
- Incorporates Entertainment Imaging's KODAK VISION Film Technology
- Kodak's Proprietary DIR Couplers
- Kodak's Proprietary Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators
- Micro-Structure Optimized T-Grain Emulsions
- Optimized Emulsion Spectral Sensitivity and Image Modifier Chemistry
- Optimized sharpness
- Printing compatible with other Kodak Films
- Unified Emulsion Technology
- World's finest grain high-speed color negative film
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.