KODAK T-MAX 100 Professional Film is a continuous-tone panchromatic black-and-white negative film for general outdoor and indoor photography. It is especially useful for detailed subjects when you need maximum image quality. It is also excellent for copying black-and-white photographs, for making black-and-white copies from color transparencies, and for photomicrography. This film features medium speed (ISO 100/21 in most developers), extremely high sharpness, extremely fine grain, and very high resolving power. You can also use T-MAX 100 Professional Film to produce high-quality black-and-white slides from camera-original exposures, continuous-tone photographs, drawings, artwork, and radiographs when you process it with the KODAK T-MAX 100 Direct Positive Film Developing Outfit. The T-MAX Outfit also lets you use this film to produce copy negatives from black-and-white or color negatives, to make duplicate black-and-white slides, or to make black-and-white slides from color slides.A continuous tone, panchromatic black-and-white film for general pictorial or lab documentation imaging. It is especially useful for detailed subjects where outstanding image quality is required. Features medium speed (EI 100), extremely fine grain, and very high resolving power. You can use T-Max 100 Professional film to produce high-quality slides from continuous-tone photographs, drawings, artwork and radiographs when you process it with the Kodak T-Max Direct Positive Film Deve
- 120-size film coated on a thicker (4.7-mil) base than other black-and-white roll films
- Allows films with extremely fine grain to be made faster; high-speed films have finer grain. T-MAX Professional Films offer the best of both worlds: high speed and fine grain.
- Better highlight separation.
- Expanded exposure latitude
- Greater "forgiveness" with overexposure errors; quality prints from moderately under- or overexposed negatives.
- Improved dimensional stability; easier darkroom handling.
- Improved reciprocity at long and short exposure times
- Improved sharpness
- KODAK T-GRAIN Emulsion that reshapes pebble-like crystals into a tabular form with more surface to catch light
- Less compensation required than with conventional films.
- Less development-time increase required for film pushed by two or more stops
- Maintains subject detail in prints at higher degrees of magnification than conventional films.
- More responsive to zone-system development changes
- No increase in processing time required for one-stop "push" with most developers
- No need for a special developer. You can process T-MAX Professional Films with other black-and-white films.
- No need for contrast adjustment or special processing.
- No need to adjust exposure for different light sources.
- No need to segregate one-stop-pushed film from normally exposed film. You can mix normal exposures and one-stop-pushed exposures on the same roll. (You may want to use paper one-half grade higher in contrast to print one-stop-pushed exposures.)
- Processed in standard developers, including KODAK T-MAX Developer and KODAK T-MAX RS Developer and Replenisher
- Reversal applications with shorter processing times"
- Saves processing time.
- Smaller time adjustments needed.
- T-MAX 100 Professional Film--excellent for use in copy applications with normal exposure and processing
- T-MAX 100 Professional Film--high-quality black-and-white slides with processing in the T-MAX 100 Direct Positive Film Developing Outfit
- Virtually no difference between the daylight and tungsten film speeds
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.