The KENKO KFM-1100 light meter, is an easy-to-use, accurate, full-featured hand-held light meter for reading both ambient and flash light. For most people the minimal, clearly marked buttons will make using the meter second nature in very little time. The side of the meter only has 3 buttons, the largest is for taking measurements, the other two set on a rocker are UP/DOWN input buttons for changing F no., shutter speed or ASA/ISO. This simple, easy-to-use ergonomic design feels comfortable in your hand and its logical control layout will please photographers who want to concentrate on the subject,not their equipment. Large, easy to read LCD_displays measurements in F no. format with large numbers in 1/10 stop increments and in more common 1/2 stop increments in a pointer scale across the top of the LCD display. LCD also has a back-light for easy reading in low light situations. The meter is sensitive enough for ambient (existing) light to be measured for a shutter speed range from 30 minutes to 1/8000 of a second. In Cine mode it can be used to read frame-rates of 8 to 128 frames/sec. For measuring flash, the meter has modes to either trigger the flash using a sync-cord or set to non-sync cord for manual flash triggering. The aperture range that can be displayed is from f/1.0 to f/128. Useful in mixed flash/ambient lighting situations, the "Analyze" function can determine the ratio of ambient to flash light in a scene. This feature is very handy in scenes where a flash is being used to "open up" a shadowed area left byambient (natural) light. The meter's "Calculation" function can be used to average measurements that have been stored in memory, very useful in reflected light measurements to capture highlight or shadow detail more accurately. The KFM-1100 has two memory "slots" to store previous measurements that can be recalled for reference or for averaging. Just press the "M" button after each reading to store it in memory. If the memory has two readings stored, it will delete the oldest reading to store the current information.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.