The KanexPro composite or S-video to HDMI converter is a classic fit for legacy, analog A/V equipment that requires seamless integration into todays home theater environment. It converts composite video or S-video with RCA audio signals to HDMI.The converter has a high-performance scaling engine that up-converts interlaced video signal to 720p. It also takes the R+L audio and encodes it to the HDMI signal for high-resolution video and audio playback. Ideal and cost-effective for legacy home-theater equipment that needs the transition to HDMI displays.
- (5VDC external power supply included)
- (Compact size)
- (Convert Composite or S-video with RCA audio to DVI/HDMI)
- (Encodes analog audio signal to HDMI)
- (Ensures synchronization of audio and video)
- (HDMI output resolutions up to 720p (1280x720p@50Hz or 60Hz))
- (Supports data rates to 6.75Gbps)
- (Video output system: NTSC 3.58 / PAL (automatic))
- (Warranty: 1-Year Parts & Labor)
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.