The VA-8XL 8 Channel Balanced Stereo Audio Amplifier from Kramer Electronics is a high-performance 8 channel stereo input volume controller. This unit offers balanced audio signals on terminal block connectors by allowing the volume of each left and right stereo channel to be adjusted independently of the other stereo channels. This unit is ideal for audio broadcasts, editing studios, PA remote audio level control, or any other difficult audio situation that requires the management of multiple feeds.This unit features (8) balanced stereo inputs and outputs. Large presentation audio controls facilitate management of this unit, as does the included Windows-based control software. This controller has been designed for international use and includes a worldwide power supply (-240V AC ). It also features a standard 19" width and 1U height to accommodate easy rack placement.
- 8 Audio Inputs and Outputs: This solution offers (8) balanced stereo audio inputs and outputs
- Balanced Stereo Audio: Balanced audio provides the highest quality signal possible
- Control Software: Manage your system with the included Windows-based software control package
- Rack Ready: This unit is designed to fit into a standard 19" rack and occupies only 1U of rack space"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.