The K-Tek KEG-100CCR Boom Pole is a durable, lightweight support made of high-quality carbon-fiber tubing. Five telescopic sections offer 8'9" of extension length that collapse to a portable 2'2". Their adjustments are controlled by durable collars designed to resist jamming. A standard "mushroom" base, cast in polyurethane at the heel of the pole, is engineered for maximum shock protection. The pole is also internally wired with a coiled cord and a right angle XLR connector.
- Durable Collars: Couplings, or collars, are designed to be dust, dirt and sand proof, resistant to jamming and provide maximum holding power
- Five Sections: Five telescopic sections adjust the length of the pole between 2'2" and 8'9"
- High-Quality Construction: Pole is composed of hybrid composite, high-density graphite fiber selected for maximum strength and minimum weight
- Made in the USA: All K-Tek construction materials and products are made in the U.S.A."
- XLR Side Connector: The pole is internally wired with a coiled cord and an XLR connector installed to the side, avoiding damage to cables when the pole is set to the ground