The Kupo G203212 (Silver) 20 inch Grip Arm with Big Handle is a 2 1/2 inch grip head mounted on the end of a 20 inch or 40 inch piece of steel tubing 5/8 inch (16mm) in diameter. The surface of the tubing is painstakingly machined to create a rough texture to ensure a non-slip surface. The 2-1/2 inch grip head consists of a pair of rotating aluminum discs attached to a 5/8 inch (16 mm) receiver.The discs have four different sized "V" shaped jaws to accept any accessory with a 5/8 inch, 1/2 inch, 3/8 inch or 1/4 inch mounting stud or tubing. The "V" shaped jaws have "teeth" that grab whatever is mounted between the plates securely. The 2-1/2 inch grip head features an oversized ergonomic "T" handle and dedicated roller bearings designed for maximum torque. The grip head uses a non-slip aluminum friction disc that will maintain its durability over time that offers the user positive locking strength and precise control and is constructed around a solid steel central bolt with a fixed solid pin to secure it to the aluminum casting for increased strength and durability.The 20 inch grip arm is almost always used in conjunction with a 2 1/2 inch grip head, giving you complete flexibility to position gobo "go between the light and a subject" such as flags, scrims and silks as well as other accessories virtually anywhere.
- 5/8", 1/2", 3/8" & 1/4" "V" Shaped Mounting Jaws~Non-Slip Aluminum Friction Disc~20" Machined Steel 5/8" (16mm) Arm~Solid Steel Central Bolt~Oversized "T" Handle~Dedicated Roller Bearings
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.