The Kupo S040411 midi pro stand delivers the goods when it comes to quality. From the all metal locking collars, to the twin leg braces for additional support. Assembled with nuts and bolts as opposed to rivets, giving the user a solid light stand that could easily be self-serviced as well as tension adjusted to the user's preferences. The mounting stud is attached with two cross pins at right angles to prevent any movement whatsoever. All these details will keep you shooting long after lesser stands have given up the ghost.
- All Metal Locking Collars
- Assembled with Nuts and Bolts
- Double Cross-Pin Stud Attachment
- Twin Leg Braces
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.