The SureStrike allows any level of pistol user to practice totally safe marksmanship and handling drills with an actual weapon in any location, from the basement to the barracks. By pulling the trigger, the direct impact of the firing pin activates the SureStrike to emit a microprocessor controlled eye-safe laser pulse, a "shot" of red light, which simulates the point of impact where a bullet fired from the weapon would have struck. The SureStrike is a patent pending dry fire training system currently available for 9mm, 40 S&W, and .45 Long Colt pistols. The SureStrike is unique in that it is inserted in the chamber of the weapon and secured using the UhrSecure system.The heart of the SureStrike is a miniaturized microprocessor that controls laser beam duration and wavelength. Simulator Settings Laser Ammo can adjust the SureStrike to operate with various third-party simulation systems such as those sold by Beamhit, Advanced Interactive Systems (AIS-SIM), and others. Infra-red and visible spectrum lasers, plus a wide variety of wavelength and frequency settings, can be ordered.
- 100% Secure - A live round cannot be loaded; the Safety Nut shows that a laser bullet is in the weapon; no insertion rods to wear and cause a loose fit
- Bore Sight @@ Change the SureStrike laser bullet training system into a convenient bore sighting tool. Just replace the standard end cap with Laser Ammo's bore sight device and insert the SureStrike in the in the weapon according to normal instructions.
- Cost effective - Best value for the money, 5000 shot guarantee, low cost recharge.
- Kit can be used with both handguns and shotguns
- Low Profile - SureStrike does not interfere with holstering, drawing, or loading
- No Misfires - Unlike laser bullets activated by vibration, SureStrike can only be activated by the firing pin
- Practical - Low profile design allows whole range of drills; no installation tool required
- Reliable - Activated by firing pin, not vibration
- Replacement Caps @@ Laser Ammo's SureStrike is under warranty for 5,000 laser "shots". Once the SureStrike ceases to function (apart from battery failure), users can purchase areplacement end cap, which will provide at least 5,000 more shots.
- Stable - Aligned, fixed in barrel, and doesn't fall out!
- The bore sight will turn on with one pull of the trigger. Adjust your sights accordingly,then turn the bore sight off with another pull of the trigger.
- This Complete Kit will turn ANY 9mm Hand Gun into a Safe Training Weapon which can be Used ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!!! With Additional Adapters, it can be used with .40 & .45 Long Colt caliber Handguns & 12 Gauge Shotguns!
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.