Capture your unique perspective with the Composer Pro II with Edge 50 Optic. This lens is a 50mm f/3.2 high-quality tilt photography solution in an upgraded metal lens body with charcoal gray accents and improved tilt function. Control depth of field in-camera and create images with a sharp slice of focus bordered by silky smooth blur to highlight the subject of your image, lead the viewer's eye, and tell a unique story via selective focus. This very versatile 50mm lens excels at landscapes, street-photography, close-ups and more. Discover life-altering photographic moments with the Lensbaby Optic Swap System and embrace a limitless array of visual possibilities to See in a New Way.
- Aperture Range: f/3.2 to 22
- Compatible with Optic Swap System
- Filter Diameter: 46mm
- Flat Field Optic Creates Slice of Focus
- Internal 9-Blade Diaphragm"
- Manual Focus and Aperture Control
- Metal Body with Tilt from 0-15 Degree
- Minimum Focus Distance: 8"
- Nikon F Mount/Full-Frame Format
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.