Lensbaby Edge 50 Optic - 50mm flat field Lens - for all Lensbaby Lens Bodies, including the Composer
The Edge 50 Optic is a 50mm flat field of focus optic with a 9-blade adjustable aperture. Also available in the new Composer Pro II, Edge 50 Optic is part of the Optic Swap System and is compatible with all Lensbaby lens bodies including the Composer Pro. Create images with a sharp slice of focus bordered by gradual blur by tilting the Edge 50 Optic in the Composer Pro or Composer Pro II. Tilting enables you to highlight the subject of your image, lead the viewer's eye, and tell your unique story via selective focus or leave it pointed straightahead and use your Edge 50 Optic as a 50mm prime lens and capture images that are crisp from edge to edge. When tilted, the width of the slice of focus depends upon the aperture used. Brighter apertures produce a thin slice of focus with lots of blur to isolate your subject from their surroundings while darker apertures get more of your scene in focus. The placement of the slice of focus is controlled by the degree and direction of tilt. Tilt a little for a subtler effect or a lot to get a crisp slice of focus through your image. Rotating the aperture dial on the front of the lens changes between apertures from f/3.2 through f/22. The Edge 50 also features a special close-focus function. Photographers can extend the front of the optic to focus as close as 8" away from their subject.
- 46mm front threads"
- 8 multi-coated glass elements, in 6 groups
- 9-blade internal aperture, controlled by a dial on the front of the optic
- Aperture range from f/3.2 through f/22
- Compatible with the Lensbaby Optic Swap System
- Flat field of focus optic (when tilted, creates a slice of sharp focus, bordered by blur)
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Maximum focusing distance: Infinity
- Minimum focusing distance: approximately 8" when the optic is extended forward in close-focus mode
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.