The Composer Pro II with Sweet 50 Optic is a 50mm f/2.5 selective focus lens with a 12-blade adjustable aperture. This lens enables you to illuminate the essential details at 50mm, creating wonder and feeling in your photos. Place the sweet spot of focus anywhere within the frame by tilting the lens to spotlight specifics in portraits and enhance everyday scenes. Aperture ranges from f/2.5 through f/22. Along with controlling depth of field, aperture controls the size of the sweet spot of focus. Brighter apertures produce a smaller sweet spot of focus with more dramatic blur and darker apertures give you a larger area of focus with less blur. Sweet 50 Optic is part of the Lensbaby Optic Swap System.
- 12-blade internal aperture, controlled by a ring on the front of the optic
- 2 multi-coated glass elements in one group
- 46mm front threads"
- Aperture range from f/2.5 through f/22
- Compatible with the Lensbaby Optic Swap System
- Curved field of focus optic (creates a spot of focus surrounded by blur)
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Focus Type: Manual
- Maximum focusing distance: Infinity
- Minimum focusing distance: 15"
- Tilts from zero to 15 degrees
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.