The purple Lens Band from Lens Band is a unique solution to an age old problem. When using zoom lenses, especially extra long zooms, there is often a tendency for the lens barrel to "creep", i.e. extend due to its own weight when pointed either upward or downward. The Lens Band presents a simple and unique solution to this issue. The strong silicone rubber band stretches over the zoom ring of your lens and holds it firmly in place. In addition to preventing this kind of problem, it also aids when shooting with a tripod where slower shutter speeds may be required, such as in macro photography when operation of the zoom ring may not be required. For anyone who works out in the field and carries or hangs his camera over his shoulder, lens creep is a common problem that can cause undo stress on the both the lens and your back. The inexpensive Lens Band offers you a straightforward solution to this potentially nagging problem. It's easy to use. Stretch the Lens Band over your lens. Position it over the zoom ring when not in use. When ready to use it, slide half of it over the non-moving portion of the lens body. The pressure of the band will prevent the lens from slipping out of place. Just make sure the Band does not interfere with your focus ring. As an added benefit to the Lens Band, it can also be used to remove filters that have become stuck. It works on manufacturer's filters from 67mm to 110mm or 2.75" (7.0 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in diameter. With the firm grip it provides, filters can be loosened without any potential damage to either the filter or the front element of your lens
- Product Type Lens Band
- Manufacturer Part Number 628586850354
- Manufacturer Lens Band
- Product Name Stop Zoom Creep for One Size Fits All Lens, Mustache w/White Band
- Brand Name Lens Band
- Country of Origin United States
- Material Silicone
- Material Rubber
- Color Purple
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.