The LCDVF Viewfinder for Canon EOS 5D Mark III and 1D X DSLR Cameras is an optical viewfinder used to shoot either photos or videos with better camera control and view of 3.2" LCDs. It is an essential accessory that enables photographers to take advantage of the video features of DSLR cameras with larger 3.2" LCD displays.At the heart of the LCDVF3C is an achromatic lens pair that consists of two optical components vacuum-cemented together to form a lens which is computer optimized to correct for chromatic aberrations. Its magnetic interface allows rapid mounting and removal without any wear and tear on the camera. All you need to do is apply the adhesive-covered thin metal frame to your camera body and from then on, it's a simple click-on / click-off solution to attach and remove the viewfinder.
- 180deg. Flip Design for Either Eye: You can flip the direction of the viewfinder/eyecup so that it correctly wraps around either eye
- 220% Magnification of 3.2" LCD Screens: Magnify the 3.2" LCD screen of your Canon EOS 5D Mark III or 1D X by 220% for clear viewing
- AR Coated and Optically Corrected Lens: Clearly view your LCD through the optically corrected, AR coated lens
- Better Shooting in Direct Sunlight: Shoot in direct sunlight without distracting reflections or glare with the light-tight LCDVF
- Convert DSLR for Better Video Recording: Convert you DSLR camera body to capture steadier and more composed videos
- Flat Magnetic Mount for Easy Removal: Apply the adhesive-covered, thin metal frame to your camera body and from then on simply click the viewfinder on or off your camera
- Silicone Rubber Eyecup with Bluestar Microfiber Eye cushion: Use the smooth silicone rubber eyecup for the traditional feel of recording video, or attach the microfiber eye cushion for added comfort
- Splash & Dust Resistant, Powder-Coated Metal Body: The quality construction and seals of the viewfinder are resistant to splashes of water and dust when attached to the back of the camera, keeping your view of the LCD clean and dust free"
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.