Lenovo Flex 3 80JM002CUS 15.6" 16:9 2 in 1 Notebook - 1920 x 1080 - In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology - Intel Core i7 (5th Gen) i7-5500U Dual-core (2 Core) 2.40 GHz - 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM - 1 TB HDD - Windows 10 Home - Convertible - Intel HD Graphics 5500 D
Meet the new Lenovo Flex - a device that doesn't stop at just two modes. Now more adaptable than ever before, Lenovo Flex 3 can flip around 360-degrees so that you can enjoy in one of four modes: Laptop, Stand, Tent, and Tablet. It's the affordable way to power your media from multiple angles.
PACKED WITH ENTERTAINMENT
Flex 3 is built to keep you entertained - however you like and wherever you are. With a vibrant multitouch display, you can play and interact with your content in exciting new ways. And, powerful speakers backed by Dolby Home Theater technology deliver rich sound when it's time to kick back in front of the latest series.
PERFORMANCE FOR WORK OR PLAY
Want to fire up a game between flights? Maybe you need to finalize a big presentation. With the new 5th Gen Intel Core i Series processors, you have more power to play, create, entertain, or just keep up with your day-to-day.
ULTRA-THIN, LIGHT & PORTABLE
Flex 3 starts at 5lbs., and it's even under an inch thick. So, in a word: ultraportable. That means it easily goes where you go. And with up to 8 hours of productive use on a single charge, the Flex 3 will keep pace with you through the day.
ADAPTS TO HOW YOU DO
Did we mention the four modes? Flex 3 isn't just another affordable laptop, it's one that you can use in more than just one way. Flip the display around flat to its base and enjoy as a Tablet, or stand it up in Tent or Stand modes to enjoy video or games from a more comfortable angle. Plus, Flex 3 flexes a bit of brain muscle too by intuitively optimizing settings and making app recommendations based on what mode you're in.
- HDMI Yes
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports 3
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports 2
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Screen Size 15.6"
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer Intel
- Graphics Controller Model HD Graphics 5500
- Graphics Memory Technology DDR3L SDRAM
- Graphics Memory Accessibility Shared
- Display Screen Technology In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- Product Type 2 in 1 Notebook
- Manufacturer Part Number 80JM002CUS
- Manufacturer Lenovo Group Limited
- Product Model 80JM002CUS
- Product Name Flex 3 80JM002CUS 2 in 1 Notebook
- Product Line Flex 3
- Brand Name Lenovo
- Standard Memory 8 GB
- Memory Technology DDR3L SDRAM
- Package Contents
- Flex 3 80JM002CUS 2 in 1 Notebook
- AC Adapter
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification EPEAT Silver
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR 6.1
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Form Factor Convertible
- Height 0.9"
- Width 15.2"
- Depth 10"
- Hard Drive Capacity 1 TB
- Optical Drive Type No
- Processor Speed 2.40 GHz
- Processor Type Core i7
- Processor Model i7-5500U
- Processor Core Dual-core (2 Core)
- Processor Manufacturer Intel
- Processor Generation 5th Gen
- Operating System Windows 10 Home
- Operating System Platform Windows
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Memory Range : 4 GB - 8 GB
- Monitor Screen Size Range : 15" - 15.9"
- Graphics Controller Manufactur : Intel
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Operating System : Windows 10 Home
- Processor Model : i7-5500U
- Tablet Screen Size : 15.6"
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.