Lexmark MS617dn Laser Printer - Monochrome - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 50 ppm Mono Print - Folio, Statement, Oficio, Legal, Letter, Executive, B5 (JIS), DL Envelope, A6, Universal, A5, ... - 650 sheets Standard Input Capacity -
Power Up Your Business. Print to Impress.
The Lexmark MS610dn network-ready laser printer with internal 2-sided printing, 256MB of standard memory, 650-sheet input and a print speed of up to 50 ppm quickly and easily performs tasks.
Print Complex Documents Fast
Print documents with graphics and images effortlessly with up to 1.2 GB of upgradable memory, powerful 800 MHz dual-core processor and Gigabit Ethernet.
Get Work Done Quickly
Print up to 50 pages per minute-plus get your first page in as little as 6.5 seconds.
Run Jobs without Interruption
With an input capacity of up to 2,300 sheets and ultra high yield toner cartridge options, you won't have to add paper or change cartridges as often.
Innovative Toner That Optimizes Performance
Get greater system performance with Lexmark's Unison Toner, which delivers consistent image quality from first to last print.
Print Anytime and Anywhere* With this system, you can print from desktops as well as mobile devices that can run applications.
- USB Yes
- Screen Size 2.4"
- Touchscreen No
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 35SC400
- Manufacturer Lexmark International, Inc
- Brand Name Lexmark
- Media Size Universal
- Media Size A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Media Size Envelope No. 7 3/4
- Media Size A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Size Envelope No. 9
- Media Size Envelope No. 10
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Executive - 7.25" x 10.50"
- Media Size B5 (JIS)
- Media Size DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- Media Size A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"
- Media Size Folio - 8.27" x 13"
- Media Size Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"
- Media Size Oficio
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Product Model MS617dn
- Product Name MS617dn Laser Printer
- Standard Input Media Capacity 650 sheets
- Maximum Memory 1.25 GB
- Package Contents
- MS617dn Laser Printer
- Up to 5,000 pages starter return program toner cartridge
- Return program imaging unit
- Software and documentation CD
- Setup guide or sheet (network and local attachment)
- Power cord(s)
- Statement of limited warranty / guarantee
- Stability sheet and safety sheet or booklet
- Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information
- Country of Origin China
- Environmental Certification GS
- Environmental Certification Blue Angel
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Energy Star Yes
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 34.6 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 12.1"
- Width 15.7"
- Depth 15"
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 800 MHz
- Duty Cycle 175000
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume 3000 to 16000
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 50
- USB Direct Printing Yes
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Product Model : MS617dn
- Printer Capability : Documents
|Brand||Lexmark International Inc|
|Manufacturer||Lexmark International Inc|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.