Lexmark MX517de Laser Multifunction Printer - Monochrome - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner - 45 ppm Mono Print - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Automatic Duplex Print - 1 x Input Tray 250 Sheet, 1 x Multipurpose Feeder 100 Sheet, 1 x Out
Flexible. Fast. Feature-Rich.
The Lexmark MX511de MFP with print, copy, fax, scan and email functions prints up to 45 ppm. Included are 2-sided printing and 350-sheet standard input.
Improve your print, scan and copy speeds by taking advantage of up to 2.5 GB of upgradable memory, an 800 MHz dual-core processor and Gigabit Ethernet.
Easily print up to 12,000 pages per month, plus enjoy fewer maintenance hassles, thanks to our state-of-the-art paper handling.
Smart and Easy to Use
A 4.3-inch color touch screen provides access to preinstalled productivity solutions and lets you operate the system through smart and intuitive navigation.
Keep Jobs Moving
With a maximum input capacity of up to 2,000 sheets and an ultra high yield toner cartridge, you won't have to add paper or change cartridges as often.
Work Smarter Not Harder
If you can use a mobile phone application, you can use our pre-loaded solutions. Touch the screen and access shortcuts to scan, print or send faxes, emails and other business-critical documents fast.
- USB Yes
- Copier Type Flatbed
- Copy Color Monochrome
- Screen Size 4.3"
- Touchscreen Yes
- Fax Color Monochrome
- Product Type Laser Multifunction Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 35SC703
- Media Size Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"
- Media Size Folio - 8.27" x 13"
- Media Size Oficio
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"
- Manufacturer Lexmark International, Inc
- Product Model MX517de
- Product Name MX517de Multifunction Mono Laser
- Brand Name Lexmark
- Media Size Envelope No. 9
- Media Size Envelope No. 10
- Media Size DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- Media Size A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"
- Media Size Universal
- Media Size A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Media Size A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Size B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"
- Media Handling 1 x Input Tray 250 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Multipurpose Feeder 100 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Output Bin 150 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Automatic Document Feeder 50 Sheet
- Media Type Label
- Media Type Card Stock
- Media Type Envelope
- Media Type Transparency
- Media Type Bond Paper
- Media Type Thin Paper
- Standard Input Media Capacity 350 sheets
- Media Type Plain Paper
- Media Type Paper Label
- Package Contents
- MX517de Multifunction Mono Laser
- Up to 3,000 pages starter return program toner cartridge
- Return program imaging unit
- Software and documentation CD
- Setup guide or sheet (network and local attachment)
- RJ-11 Phone cable or adapter (country dependent)
- Power cord(s)
- Statement of limited warranty / guarantee
- Stability sheet and safety sheet or booklet
- Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information
- Country of Origin China
- Environmental Certification Blue Angel
- Environmental Certification GS
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Energy Star Yes
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 48 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 19.8"
- Width 19.3"
- Depth 17.8"
- Power Source AC Supply
- Duty Cycle 120000
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume 2000 to 12000
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Optical Resolution 1200 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Multifunction Devices Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 45
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
|Brand||Lexmark International Inc|
|Manufacturer||Lexmark International Inc|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.