Very Compact, lightweight, as well as self-contained, the Rifa-Lite 88eX uses a unique umbrella type design achieving a quick and easy setup and strike capability. A 32 x 32" (81 x 81cm) heat-resistant woven glass fabric, with a front diff user provides sufficient illumination with soft shadows. (Note: This version does not include required Lamp) Exchanging Heads... The Accessory lampheads of the Rifa eXchange System offer increased versatility to Rifa users. Now your Rifa eX can use screw-threaded daylight fluorescent lamps, or lower wattage & lower voltage tungsten halogen lamps. If you use your Rifa eX with its standard supplied lamphead, you would still setup & strike in the normal manner. The standard supplied head for the Rifa eX models 55, 66 & 88 is the TH-X1000. The standard supplied head for the Rifa eX 44 is (the lower max. wattage) TH-X300. The TH-X300 head will fit the 55, 66 & 88 Rifa eX's, but the TH-X1000 will not fit the Rifa eX 44. If you use the fluorescent accessory heads, you will find that you can't pack upthe light with them installed. Recommended practice is to store the Rifa eX withits supplied lamphead installed. It is not necessary to remove the supplied standard head when storing or shipping the light. 60 Second Set-up: Unlike common, inefficient soft boxes that must first be assembled and then attached to a light as an accessory, the Rifa is both light and soft box combined. Rifa-lites can easily go from carry bag to stand, fully set up, in one minute or less.
- 1) Remove from bag & place on stand.
- 12 / 30 Volt operation now possible in all models.
- 2) Pushing in lamp fixture quickly opens shell.
- 3) Shell fully opens & locks into place.
- 4) Attach diffuser, plug it in & power it up.
- All 4 original Rifa-lite models have been updated to create the Lowel Rifa eXchange System.
- All Rifa eX models come with lampheads that use the exact same lamps Rifa has always used. But now, the new Rifa eXchange System expands your options.
- All Rifa eX models feature the same classic fast setup, quickly going from kit to lit in 60 seconds.
- Now, with the Lowel Rifa eXchange System, Lowel added versatility!
- Patented, innovative accessory system.
- Quick-exchange push & twist lampheads.
- The accessory lampheads of the Rifa eXchange System add versatility to every model.
- The Next Generation of Rifa...
- The Rifa eXchange Push & Twist Lampheads
- Tungsten-halogen / Daylight fluorescent.
- Use lower wattage lamps in larger Rifa eX models.
- Use your Rifa as you always have
- With a Quick Twist of the Wrist Go from Tungsten-halogen... To Daylight Fluorescent,
- You've loved Rifa's compact portability, 60 second setup, & beautiful output.