Very Compact, lightweight, as well as self-contained, the Rifa-Lite 88eX uses a unique umbrella type design achieving a quick and easy setup and strike capability. A 32 x 32" (81 x 81cm) heat-resistant woven glass fabric, with a front diff user provides sufficient illumination with soft shadows. (Note: This version does not include required Lamp) Exchanging Heads... The Accessory lampheads of the Rifa eXchange System offer increased versatility to Rifa users. Now your Rifa eX can use screw-threaded daylight fluorescent lamps, or lower wattage & lower voltage tungsten halogen lamps. If you use your Rifa eX with its standard supplied lamphead, you would still setup & strike in the normal manner. The standard supplied head for the Rifa eX models 55, 66 & 88 is the TH-X1000. The standard supplied head for the Rifa eX 44 is (the lower max. wattage) TH-X300. The TH-X300 head will fit the 55, 66 & 88 Rifa eX's, but the TH-X1000 will not fit the Rifa eX 44. If you use the fluorescent accessory heads, you will find that you can't pack upthe light with them installed. Recommended practice is to store the Rifa eX withits supplied lamphead installed. It is not necessary to remove the supplied standard head when storing or shipping the light. 60 Second Set-up: Unlike common, inefficient soft boxes that must first be assembled and then attached to a light as an accessory, the Rifa is both light and soft box combined. Rifa-lites can easily go from carry bag to stand, fully set up, in one minute or less.
- 1) Remove from bag & place on stand.
- 12 / 30 Volt operation now possible in all models.
- 2) Pushing in lamp fixture quickly opens shell.
- 3) Shell fully opens & locks into place.
- 4) Attach diffuser, plug it in & power it up.
- All 4 original Rifa-lite models have been updated to create the Lowel Rifa eXchange System.
- All Rifa eX models come with lampheads that use the exact same lamps Rifa has always used. But now, the new Rifa eXchange System expands your options.
- All Rifa eX models feature the same classic fast setup, quickly going from kit to lit in 60 seconds.
- Now, with the Lowel Rifa eXchange System, Lowel added versatility!
- Patented, innovative accessory system.
- Quick-exchange push & twist lampheads.
- The accessory lampheads of the Rifa eXchange System add versatility to every model.
- The Next Generation of Rifa...
- The Rifa eXchange Push & Twist Lampheads
- Tungsten-halogen / Daylight fluorescent.
- Use lower wattage lamps in larger Rifa eX models.
- Use your Rifa as you always have
- With a Quick Twist of the Wrist Go from Tungsten-halogen... To Daylight Fluorescent,
- You've loved Rifa's compact portability, 60 second setup, & beautiful output.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.