A perfect low wattage interview lighting kit. Soft key & a back light that travels light & sets up quick. 1 250w Rifa 44 softlight, 1 250w Pro-light, 1 Uni& 1 Uni TO stands, plus daylight correction gels and expandable shoulder carried Tube Case, or soft case option. Supplied with lamps. Rifa 44 is the newest addition to the Lowel Rifa family. Its 16" diffusion screen and 21" collapsed length make it ideal for compact kit run & gun lighting. Power it with AC at max. 300w, or switch cables & lamp it at 50 or 100w for DC operation. Ideal for lighting closeup interviews, small area tabletop shoots, webcasting & more. With its high intensity #2 Reflector & Prismatic Glass, the tiny focusable Pro-light is more efficient than a mini-fresnel of equal wattage. It gives an exquisite even light, with fresnel-like shadow quality, evenly dispersed flood, and a uniform spot with significant barndoor cut. Used with today's more light sensitive digital cameras & film stocks, it's compact size makes it the perfect low-level key or accent light, fill light (with diffusion), or back-light for interviews & other small shooting-areas. In addition to a wide variety of customizing & control accessories, its versatility can be increased by adding a DC adapter cable & swapping its bulb for battery operation. Replace the Prismatic Glass with Clear Safety Glass for a non-focusing super-spot in special use situations.
- 50 & 100W lamps easily powered by quick change power cords, to accept today's professional batteries & belts.
- Accepts wide range of lamps (50-300W): 12, 30, 120, & 230V.
- Accessories include fabric Egg Crates, higher output Diffusers for sharper shadows, Balance Bar for more versatile positioning, plus many standard Lowel mounting accessories.
- Compact folded size allows it to fit into many of our smallest location light kits.
- Permanently mounted halogen lamp fixture, centered in collapsible silver aluminized high temperature Nomex with state of the art woven glass fabric front diffuser.
- Rifa-lite 44 "Baby Rifa