The ViP P2-10 Pro-light Light is more efficient than a mini-fresnel of equal wattage. It gives an exquisite even light, with fresnel-like shadow quality, evenly dispersed flood, and a uniform spot with significant barndoor cut.
- Product Type Tungsten Lighting
- Manufacturer Part Number P2-10
- Manufacturer Lowel Light, Inc
- Product Model P2-10
- Product Name ViP P2-10 Pro-light
- Brand Name Lowel
- Package Contents
- ViP P2-10 Pro-light
- 4' Captive Cable
- IEC Connector
- 12' IEC Extension AC Cable
- Standard 3-wire Plug
- Material Aluminum
- Material Ryton
- Weight (Approximate) 2 lb
- Lamp Power 250 W
- Color Temperature 5300.3F (2926.8C)
- Beam Angle 50
- Light Tilting 160
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.