The Lowel SLK-9422LB SlimLight Rifa Pro 2 Kit is a flexible core lighting system that packs a lot of creativity in a compact, lightweight package. The included Rifa eX 44 is self-contained 16 x 16" soft light source that sets up and breaks down like an umbrella in almost as short a time. The ex 44 uses optional sockets that allow you to swap out the included 200W halogen lamp for fluorescent lamps in minutes. Its quick change power cord easily converts for use with professional battery belts, allowing it to run on 30VDC, in addition to 120 and 230VAC.The kit's two Pro-lights feature a 5:1 spot-to-flood ratio and come with the same lamps as the Rifa as well as a 4-way barndoor set for each light to control its output. They also have DC capability. Three 7.9' Uni TO light stands are provided to support the lights. The stands fold down to just 21.5" to fit in the included Slim Light Bag. A ViP Lampak protects spare lamps.
- 200W Lamp: The FVL has a GX5.3 base and a 200 hour lamp life
- Pro-light: Change the setting from "spot" to "flood" position, or anywhere in between by turning knob on side of unit Has a focus range of 6:1 with optional lamp
- Pro-light: Choose your bulb for 120 volts, 230 volts AC or 12 or 30 volts DC
- Pro-light: Substituting the prismatic glass for the optional clear glass turns light into a non-focusing, high intensity spotlight, for long throw situations
- Pro-light: The front end comes off for easy access for no-tool lamp change
- Rifa Daylight Gel Set: For adjusting 3200deg.K Rifa lamps to mix with varying strengths of daylight
- Rifa eX 44: A woven glass fabric, heat-resistant 16 x 16" (41 x 41 cm) front diffuser provides sufficient illumination with soft shadows
- Rifa eX 44: Easy access pockets on fabric shell allow clip-on gel attachment for correcting to daylight
- Rifa eX 44: The Rifa EX accepts many different wattages and types of bulbs, when you purchase the appropriate socket adapter, available separately
- Slim Litebag: Lightweight, protective alternative to a hard case"
- Uni-TO Stand: Compact when folded, suited for lighting kits
- ViP Lampak: Holds ten Pro or i-light lamps and five V-light lamps
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.