Unprecedented power, untethered. The Light & Motion Stella 2000 Single Point LED (spLED) is a game changer for content creators everywhere. Featuring a cord-free, waterproof design and cinema quality, flicker-free output Stella spLEDs set a new standard in broadcast, cinema and photo lighting. The Stella 2000 Action Kit features: one Stella 2000 spLED Light, one Pistol Grip Handle, one Press on 25 Fresnel Lens (82 mm), one Press On 3 Speed Ring/Gel Holder, one Press On Glo Bulb (82mm), one Novoflex Ball-19 Ball Head, and one Elinchrom EL Handheld 25-61 Boom Arm; everything you need for beautiful constant lighting on camera and off. Also, included with every Stella 2000 spLED is one Press On 50 Focus Optic (82mm), one Press On Barn Doors (82mm), one Cold-Shoe Mount, and one 1/4-20 Adaptor. A Tenba BYOB 10/Packlight Bundle is also included in the box to make adding the Stella 2000 Action Kit to your exiting gear incredibly convenient. The Stella 2000 has a Chip on Board (COB) Single Point Lighting Array that is comprised of 18 emitters arranged in concentric circles. The COB lighting array delivers the optical characteristics of a single-point light source, simplifying form and design, reducing the light field in single and multiple light set-ups and eliminating the multiple shadow effect that can be a problem with multi-dot light sources. The Stella 2000 lumen spLED light weighs only 1.1 pounds and is daylight-balanced at 5,000K making it an ideal choice for location work, interviews and small sets where studio quality light in a highly portable form factor is important. It's wide, 120 degree beam that can be narrowed with the included focus optics or fernels and has been specifically designed to use a wide range of lighting modifiers to provide the perfect beam angle and lighting style. The power output of the light is dimmable either continuously or in steps and because of the fan-less design of the Stella 2000's heat sink, it is dead quiet for sound-sensitive locations. Powered by a built-in Li-Ion battery that charges in 1 hour to 80% and in 1.75 hours to 100%; the Stella 2000 spLED gives you a run time of 50 to 415 minutes depending on the power level selected. You can also extend the run time for longer shoots by connecting it to one of Light & Motion's external battery packs, or any external battery source with a D-Tap Connection (D-Tap cable sold separately). Additionally, you can use main power anywhere in the world thanks to the inclusion of a multi-voltage AC power supply/charger. Designed to handle even the most demanding shoots, the Stella 2000's housing can withstand being dropped on concrete from a height of 3.3'; and with a water and dust resistance rating of IP68 it is also waterproof to depths of 328 feet. All Stella spLED's reliability is tested and certified in accordance with the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 Standard. Light & Motion is the first in the industry to certify our lights in this way. Buy with confidence knowing that we deliver what we claim with precise details about the lumen output, color temperature, CRI, TLCI, and FLUX rating. Proudly designed and built in the United States
- Item Package Quantity:
|Brand||Tabata Europe Corporation B.V.|
|Manufacturer||Tabata Europe Corporation B.V.|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.