ClearWhite white balance filter and neutral gray card - the ClearWhite White Balance System. Now available in 2 sizes - 4" x 4" and 5" x 5" filter sizes. The larger 5" x 5" size is ideal for extremely large lenses and for creating LCC profiles in Capture One Pro software with large lenses. Easily obtain an accurate white balance in your digital camera, regardless of the type of light conditions or the kind of photography you do! The colors obtained from customizing your white balance with this filter are clean and neutral. No more guessing with your camera's white balance presets which are almost always far from correct! Especially if you're shooting jpeg or tiff formats in your digital camera, the use of this system will minimize, or eliminate, destructive color correcting and disturbing color-crossovers. Even if you're shooting in RAW format, you'll get good, consistant clean colors from the moment the image is captured on your camera's sensor. Obtain the highest quality digital files with a minimum of destructive manipulations. Accurate, convenient, easy to use and durable. ClearWhite filters are hand-crafted from extremely durable, impact-resistant satin-surface acrylic and are individually dyed and calibrated for use in any lighting condition, even tricky indoor lighting. Extremely easy to use, they are simply held up in front of your lens and pointed at the predominant light source when setting your camera's custom white balance. The incl
- ClearWhite neutral gray card
- ClearWhite white balance filters for optimum color in digital photography
- Create LCC profiles in Capture One Pro software - even with very large lenses
- Instructions and white balance strategies included
- Premium quality soft fabric bag
- Simplify your digital workflow and get optimum color balance
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.